Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

The Cottage Mansion

SCREENSHOTS
470 Downloads 233 Thanks  Thanks 15 Favourited 21,893 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 24th Aug 2008 at 6:31 PM
Updated: 11th Sep 2010 at 4:31 AM
Yeah, the name is oxymoronic, I didn't name it though

You don't need any EP's to play
No Custom Content

Hey, it is me Q again, and I have a VERY special upload for you guys today because I was not the only one to build it ! Don't get too excited though, they aren't famous people (yet anyway) but they are instead two of my closest friends. Well anyway, I will start explaining OUR house now.

This was a house that I started, and I wanted to create a nice cottage, well then I got side tracked and Tyler being the pessimist that he is, said he hated it. So I did a little more when my OTHER friend, Victori(y)a came over and was amazed over this game. She started helping me, making Tyler feel left out, so HE started to help and it was all downhill from there.

It was a HUGE argument over whether the carpet was dark blue or darker blue and if there should be parquet or other wood. And creating the kitchen was like a nightmare. We even painted the walls pukish green to see what it would look like, but we FINALLY figured it out after I said, no it is ugly and I re arranged it all. Plus when we were finally happy we just HAD to have a toilet down stairs making everything impossible again.

Then after we finished the house (again) I had to go back in to add in phones. So NOW the house is FINALLY done and it will hopefully be in your game soon

CONTAINS
Living Room
Dining Room
Kitchen
Front Porch
Back Porch
Pool
Back Entrance
Side Entrance
Sunroom
Regal or Grand Staircase
2 Full Bath
1 Half bath (wash closet)
2 Bedrooms
1 Master Bedroom
Neat Roof
Fenced Yard
And Curtains and Paintings ALL around the house to add fanciness.

SPECS

EP'S - None are needed, can play with just base game
Max # Sims - 4
Lot Size - 3x2
Lot Price - $141,320
Maid - Not Necessary
Gardener - Preferred
Satisfaction - Guaranteed

DON'T FORGET TO LOOK AT THE PICTURES!

Ok, I need to get ready for school tomorrow (NOOO!) But I will still be creating lots, just more dispersed. I want to do REALLY well this year (I got two B's this year, my GPA was ruined) And the folks over at the so totally amazing Lebensim.com have a project coming up soon, so expect that as well

Peace, around the word, for generations (Hand motion included)!

Lot Size: 3x2
Lot Price: $141,320

Additional Credits:
Numenor - Anygame Starter
Lebensim - Because they deserve credit
Tyler - He may get bored quickly, and testy, and rude, but he is a good builder and who knows, maybe he will upload to this account again! Someday.
Victori(y)a - She doesn't like her name because it has a y in it, and she has absolutely no idea of what she is doing in this game, but she is super nice and has good taste in flooring