Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Newbie Roads 2 Starter Homes

SCREENSHOTS
760 Downloads 267 Thanks  Thanks 18 Favourited 16,989 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 14th Oct 2008 at 6:26 PM
Hi everyone, see again. So long time I don't create a house for my sims and here is my old house just to share for you all.
I build this starter homes since I install only NL EP's in my games a long time ago. This house is unfurnished and used some more gorgeous wall create by Dimsim78 and jillyann. Thanks a lot for your lovely creation.

Lots size : 2 x 2

Price : $14,830

3 Bedrooms

2 Bathrooms

Unfurnished

Lot Size: 2x2
Lot Price: $14,830

Custom Content Included:
- Mix and match with my tiled walls.By dimsim78  by dimsim78
- Put some color on your walls.Part of the Lattice Wall Collection made by Jillyann~lsre.jillyann.com  by by Jillyann~lsre.jillyann.com
- Part of the Victorian Siding Setmade by jillyann~lsre.jillyann.com  by by Jillyann~lsre.jillyann.com
- Part of the Victorian Siding Setmade by jillyann~lsre.jillyann.com  by by Jillyann~lsre.jillyann.com
- Cerca de Madeira by Reyn