Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

4 trendy hoodies for male teens

SCREENSHOTS
4,359 Downloads 567 Thanks  Thanks 31 Favourited 34,146 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 18th Nov 2008 at 7:27 PM
Updated: 16th Mar 2009 at 10:42 PM - Re-uploaded because of the file server problem
I've made some more hoodies four our male teens.

The first hoodie is red with black waistbands and writing on the chest that says : "Salt Lake 1988 Athletics"

The second hoodie is white with striped waistbands in black and white. There's a "Londsdale London" writing on the back and the Londsdale lion logo on the left chest.

The third and the fourth hoodie are coloured in a brownish grey. The fabric looks very soft and warm. This one comes in two little variations. One with a dark shirt and one with a light shirt.

They are tops only. You can combine them with any pants you want in the game.

Comments and thanks are greatly appreciated. Don't be shy.

Important:
If you want to use these hoodies you'll need migamoos mesh too. To save server space I've decided not to include the mesh in my files. The link to the mesh is below in it's usual box.

Do you want more stylish hoodies or matching pants? Check out my profile.

Additional Credits:
Skin and eye colour default replacement by Navetsea

Custom model poses by decorgal21572