Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Family Tudor

SCREENSHOTS
1,041 Downloads 501 Thanks  Thanks 35 Favourited 23,093 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 11th Jan 2009 at 7:00 PM
Updated: 15th Mar 2009 at 4:08 PM
No Custom Content
Base Game Compatable

98% of you are probably thinking " Four lots in less than two days! What a freak!"

Anyway...

Bedrooms:3
Bathrroms:3
Kitchen
Dining
Living Room
Pool
Landscaped Yard

I was in the mood for another family house...so I built one! This one costs a little more than the other lot I recently uploaded (Family Italianate) but is still made for sims who have earned enough to move along and into a better place...house...a better house The roof on this one doesn't SEEM complex, but if you pay attention to all of the levels and intricacy of the house, you'll appreciate it much more. I personally think the back looks beautiful when looked at from the right angle, but I built it, so it may just be ego messing with my sight...or the fact it is 12:12 in the morning...I should be going now.

Thanks for dropping by, really! If you like what you see, download because you can and thank because you should.

Nighty night!

~Q

Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 107, 866

Additional Credits:
Numenor - Anygame starter
The sim supply - my homie
Bozza - For being a confidant (practicing for english mid-terms :D)