Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Adirondack Backyard Holiday SuperSet

SCREENSHOTS
4,829 Downloads 172 Thanks  Thanks 10 Favourited 22,330 Views
Uploaded: 13th Jun 2009 at 6:36 PM
Just in time for summer! I present to you and your Sims my Adirondack Backyard Holiday SuperSet. I have created 19 simple object recolors in patriotic shades of red, white and blue. The slightly faded paint treatment gives everything a somewhat rustic, worn quality your Sims are sure to appreciate and enjoy.

With more Sims staying home this summer, everything your Sims need to celebrate holiday weekends and ordinary summer days is here - 2 chairs, a lounger, loveseat, 2 tables, 2 grills, a bar with stools, a hammock, flower planter, fountain, sunken hot tub, dartboard, chess table, painting easel, stereo and even an orchid in a vase. The cushioned chair and loveseat, the stool, the hammock, the planter box, and the fountain have two parts to them so you can mix-n-match the colors for a unique look!

I hope your Sims enjoy celebrating the summer weather in their backyard with this set. Let me know what you think - feedback is always welcome!

I have broken down the zip files into four groups: Comfort, Decorative, Fun and Hunger/Surface. Each zip includes all 3 recolors of each object. The loveseat and cushion get their textures from the Adirondack chair and cushion so only the chair file is included to prevent double recolors in your game. Some EPs and SPs are required for all the object recolors to work in your game. Each file is separate in each zip so you can keep the ones you want and delete the ones you don't.

Here is a list of where each object is from:

Base Game
Bar - miscellaneous/party
2-tile grill - appliances/cooking
1-tile grill - appliances/cooking
Cushioned chair - comfort/living chairs
Cushioned loveseat - comfort/sofas and loveseats
Side table - surfaces/end tables
Lounger - comfort/recliners
Dining table - surfaces/tables
Dining chair - comfort/seating
Stool - comfort/miscellaneous
Orchid - decorative/plants
Stereo - electronics/audio
Hot tub - plumbing/hot tubs
Chess table - hobbies/recreation
Dartboard - hobbies/recreation
Easel - hobbies/creativity

Seasons EP
Clay pot fountain - decorative/sculptures

Bon Voyage EP
Hammock - comfort/miscellaneous

Mansion & Garden SP
2-tile flower planter - decorative/plants

Additional Credits:
Thanks to RiBlan, Miss Simpleton and Dj Music in the creator forum for their feedback/advice on my color saturation levels. Also thanks to the creators of SimPe, and of course to Mod The Sims for providing a quality outlet for uploads and downloads!