Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Ribbon Window - Counterheight

SCREENSHOTS
32,028 Downloads 3,757 Thanks  Thanks 212 Favourited 156,705 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 12th Aug 2009 at 5:38 PM
Updated: 20th Dec 2009 at 4:05 PM
After this window, it's amazing I have any hair left. This was the window I started with, but the diagonal wasn't working. So I left this one to work on my Limbo window instead. An interesting discovery? If a window has the same number of tiles when placed on the diagonal as the straight, it has an automatic diagonal. and no additional mesh is needed.

There is one package and it contains both the straight window and diagonal window.

It has a custom icon and can be found directly next to the original, and it takes all colors of the original window plus any CAST colors.

Custom Recolor

The Mesh

Original Left - Mine Right

NOTE: This should be considered in testing and a BETA version, as all current content should be. All tools, packages, etc, are still evolving. I have had this window in my game for well over a week, of course the diagonal had been reverting to the original.

Polygon Counts:
516 - Same as original window.

Additional Credits:
Inge & Peter Jones for S3OC and s3pe.
Wes_H for his Milkshape Plugin & Object Tool
teko for pointing me in the direction of the wallmask
daluved1 for her tutorials - finally figured out the wallmask! =) and dds and alpha's