Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Saint Maxis Cathedral

by Ghost sdoj Posted 16th Apr 2010 at 9:01 PM - Updated 22nd Jul 2010 at 4:44 PM by Ghost sdoj : fixing image links

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 16th Apr 2010 at 11:44 PM
Good job
Theorist
#3 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 12:27 AM
Great job Ghost! Thankyou for this.
#4 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 6:37 AM
Oh, this is so lovely, I really love the layout and the gargoyle.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#5 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 2:21 PM
Congrats on your first upload Ghost! Great job! =)

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Banned
#6 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 8:12 PM
Wonderful.
Test Subject
#7 Old 2nd May 2010 at 9:22 PM
thank you time's 2 not only do i now have a kik ase Cathedral! but olso a bunch of other mods from those site's! ps i realy love the Cathedral greate job!
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 3:29 PM
Love the lot Too bad the site for the CC is down. This site has affected a few other DL's as well Do you happen to have an alternate source for the CC?

~M~
Site Helper
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 8:22 PM
The site with the CC is back up now. She was having a hard time with a server migration.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
#10 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 10:58 AM
Not to be rude but you should study cathedral window and tower placement.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 16th Jan 2013 at 1:44 AM
I registered for the site you got the downloads from but was never sent an activation email even though I've requested a code to be sent to me by my e-mail address like 10 different times. It won't let me download anything from the site include my account is activated.
Test Subject
#12 Old 4th Nov 2016 at 6:42 PM Last edited by Bily jednorozec : 4th Nov 2016 at 7:04 PM.
Hi, Ghost sdoj! I've found this yours upload only today, when you have searched to help me with undeletable collections in game. Nice building, compliments. Sfortunatelly while to searching see The faerie grass set on customsims3 (under Additional Credits), I've got very embarassing redirecting - what I wouldn't to be seen by mine not-adult children. I think, it would be better (still if you want) that you'll edit that link - it's on yours decision. Sorry for disturbing