Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Witterstein Part 4 - The Griffons' Inn

SCREENSHOTS
1,427 Downloads 132 Thanks  Thanks 12 Favourited 25,234 Views
This download is part of the Medieval Creator Challenge
Uploaded: 16th Apr 2010 at 2:55 PM
Well, I would not have expected to build that many houses this week. But here we go, this time it is a community lot. In the ground floor there are a restaurant and bar. Currently, the guest rooms in the upper floor are quite useless. I could not decide whether to make it a hotel or apartments. .
In case you want it to be apartments you should replace the restaurant with a normal kitchen or you need some hack installed that allows community stuff like the reception work properly on apartment lots.

The wine shelves and bar recolours are not included. You can get kalimero's great textures here. And you will find a link to the meshes there, too. You do not have to register at the original creators website, just scroll down the page untill you find the winery set.

I used a real existing building as a model and inspiration for this lot. Special thanks to Adele and -maylin- for the nice custom content I used.
Hope you like it and have fun. Don't let your Simmies drink to much wi... -er juice there.

Lot Size: 2x3
Lot Price: 140,049

Custom Content by Me:
- Dark Fachwerk Wall

Custom Content Included:
- Door "Le Château" by maylin
- Persianesque Dining Chair by Adele
- Persianesque Dining Table by Adele
- Persianesque Love Seat by Adele
- Persianesque Ottoman by Adele
- Persianesque Texture by Adele
- Persianesque Texture by Adele