Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Remote Control Flying Borg Cube Toy

SCREENSHOTS
1,426 Downloads 126 Thanks  Thanks 19 Favourited 22,519 Views
Uploaded: 3rd Jul 2010 at 4:53 PM
Updated: 4th Aug 2010 at 7:24 PM

The Borg have landed, and are ready to assimilate your sims! Well actually there will be no assimilating going on, but a whole lot of individualistic fun! This is The Borg Cube as seen on Star Trek: The Next Generation, and Star Trek: Voyager!

This functions just as a remote control plane would because it was cloned from the Maxis remote control plane. Because of that, it requires Freetime EP. It is found in electronics/entertainment and costs 450 simoleons.

Important!:

You Must have both of the included files in your downloads folder for this to work!

Mesh Details:

Poly Counts Total in Main Cube:
Poly Counts Total in other GMDCs:
Poly Counts Total in Control:

Here is a Youtube Video showing sims playing with the cube in action.

Credits:

Huge thank you to Rebecah, this wouldn't be possible without her. She pointed me in the direction of fixing the self-referencing, as well as got my texture working in game for me, when before it was a flashing blue-green atrocity, and she also made the youtube video (but allowed me to share it on my account).

Special Thanks to MaAlet for testing it for me, I wasn't sure about a few things that couldn't be found out in my own game.

Texture made by Peregrine2976 at Turbosquid.com

Polygon Counts:

Additional Credits:
Rebecah for being awesome!