Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Forgotten Lighthouse (Foundations R1 Entry)

SCREENSHOTS
366 Downloads 79 Thanks  Thanks 4 Favourited 12,858 Views
Uploaded: 26th Jul 2010 at 6:15 AM
The Forgotten Lighthouse

The small town of Simpton-On-Sea used to be a thriving little fishing village, the old lighthouse served as both an aid to sailors and a small port authority storage location. Many years have passed since this old lighthouse really served any purpose, with the coming of the highways and bridges no one needed to bring in supplies by boat. It is believed that an old salty seadog tends to the place now and then so it doesn't fall into total disrepair though it is somewhat overgrown. Seagulls cawing overhead and the gentle lap of the sea are the only sounds here now..

Details
2 Bedroom
Kitchen / Dining room
Livingroom

Special Features
Bothersome seagulls
Gentle rolling waves
A pier to fish off, into the "sea"
Salt water fish in a faux sea
Fully accessible Lighthouse style tower
Did I mention the annoying noisy seagulls?

Price / Size
Lot Size - 30x30
$50,862 - Furnished
$36,805 - Unfurnished

Side Notes
This lot was my entry for the first round of the Foundations challenge here at MTS, so it's built on the same 30x30 lot / foundation that all the competitors had to use (some of which have also been uploaded here).

As I went for a nautical type theme I decided to play around with the Fog Emitter on this lot so you should see some waves in the faux sea at the back as well as Seagulls cawing and flying around above. Also since it's supposed to be a "sea" at the back I included a Salt Water modifier as well as a couple of Common Ocean Fish spawners.

And speaking of fish, there are 3 superbly fishy specimens wall-mounted in the upstairs hallway for your decorative viewing pleasure.. Wiggleroom the Jellyfish, Jon Banchovi the Anchovy and everyone's favourite Feldynn the Tuna!

Testing
I have done the usual basic testing in this lot, everything that should be accessible seems to be and sims can even climb to the top of the lighthouse style tower which will be a nice workout for them. Sims can also fish in the water from multiple locations, including the pier.

Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: See info

Additional Credits:
A big thankyou to HP and all the MTS staff for running this competition, for without them this lot likely wouldn't exist .