Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

"Aftermath" Series - Wreckreation Park

SCREENSHOTS
2,074 Downloads 228 Thanks  Thanks 41 Favourited 23,908 Views
Uploaded: 26th Jul 2010 at 10:56 PM
"Aftermath" Series
This is a series of derelict, abandoned style buildings which may include some form of "destruction" to the architecture or landscape. The type of building you might see in apocalypse / disaster type movies and video games. This theme has been inspired by games such as the STALKER and Fallout series and movies like Mad Max, and many others.

Wreckreation Park
Once a thriving park, now it lies in ruin. In the aftermath of the Event a pair of military jet fighters landed here rather abruptly, wrecking the tranquility and ruining the landscape with their debris. Now overgrown, rusted and rotten there's little sign of life here besides some bugs and insects and perhaps the occasional survivor passing through...

Lot Details
Sunken sitting area with fountain
Small raised picnic area with grill
Chess area
Child's play area
2 fishing spots

Lot Size: 40x40
Lot Price: $206,763 (F) / $20,904 (Unf)

Side Notes
Usually I'm one for houses / residential lots but I figured I'd jump on into the community lot pool and see what happens so please be gentle as this is actually my first community lot . Partly it was an exercise in object placement as well as testing out some of the Fog Emitter effects, specifically in terms of the giant jet fighter statues that are buried in the ground with smoking / smoldering piles of debris around them. There are also a few insect spawners scattered around the lot too.

Testing
Have done some basic testing, everything that should be usable is so far as I could tell. Both fishing ponds work though they're not stocked with anything special (I didn't think they'd be teeming with life after getting landed in heh), the childrens play equipment does all work though when one uses the slide they become partially buried in the heaped dirt about the bottom but they walk out of it ok so far as I can tell. Cooking area, benches and chess tables / chairs are all accessible too.

Custom Content
There is no custom content in this lot, however there are a few items from the Riverview town pack as well various Buydebug items that aren't normally buyable.

Additional Credits:
Special thanks to..
QBuilderz - for his video tutorials for Geoblending and Acrostacking.

Lot Size: 4x4
Lot Price: See details