Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Resident Evil 5 Midnight Wesker

SCREENSHOTS
10,177 Downloads 352 Thanks  Thanks 66 Favourited 70,996 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 13th Mar 2011 at 9:47 PM
Hi,

this is my fan-sim of Albert Wesker from CAPCOM's Resident Evil/ Biohazard game.

I made him based of his RE5 appearance, and luckily it fit well with maxis "the matrix/ neo" outfit.
I recolor the outfit and set it as everyday clothing, formal clothing, and outerwear (if you use Season EP)

together with the clothes, I also make a special version of my new F-IN evo5 skinset with his face painted on the adult and elder male sim, the teenage male has normal (not so evil looking) face.

and also his mutated eyes, I also replaced the eye slot on the facial texture of the skin also with wesker eyes for adult male and elder (eventhough it will only show when you load him without the required eye texture which is rarely to happen).

he is wearing normal maxis shades, or Bon Voyage also have a bit slimmer version if you want, but I prefer the normal shades because it is more transparent, so his red eyes still visible underneath which is cooler.

and finally it is the Nouk's hair mesh that makes it complete, I have searched around and this hair is the perfect mesh in my opinion for Wesker, and Nouk is so nice and easy with her TOU, she allowed me to pack the mesh together with the sims, thanks a bunch Nouk
the link to the original mesh and texture is:
http://www.noukiesims2.net/downloads/Old%20Stuff/
choose "male hair" category and then "sport it short - all ages"

that's all

happy murdering or something else terrible,
navetsea