Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

NCI - Captain Canuck! (Uniform - Version 2)

SCREENSHOTS
4,793 Downloads 42 Thanks  Thanks 8 Favourited 25,614 Views
Uploaded: 10th Jun 2011 at 1:09 AM
Updated: 26th Jul 2020 at 9:53 PM

So, there's been superheroes like Batman, Superman, Captian America, and the X-Men who've been featured here. And now, Neighborhood Consolidation Inc. is uh...not necessarily proud...but rather, uh...indifferent, yeah that's it.

Bawh, who're we kidding. Yes, NCI is PLEASED to present...Captain Canuck! Canada's famous C.I.S.O. agent superhero since 1975.

Three red costume designs of Captain Canuck were made, this design imitating the second version as seen here. This design has the big overlapping maple leaf on the face mask, and the front only white stripe on the shirt. The costume is designed with red fabric (cotton?) and white leather. Tom Evans, Darren Oak, and David Semple, all of whom assumed the Captain Canuck identity, have been dedicated in fighting corruption, exposing takeover conspiracies, and preventing the use of illegal weapons in order to protect and promote the betterment of Canadian citizens (and the world).

CLICK THE COMIC BELOW TO SEE MORE PICTURES OF HIS UNIFORM

In regards to this Sims 2 download, there are 33 pieces of clothing options, and 2 face mask files. The rar files are composed as follows:

CaptainCanuckFigure.rar:
To have the body information for the Sim seen above, download this file along with his CCV2-EverydayMain.rar file.

CCV2-MaskFiles.rar:
Contains 2 files; 1 file for face paint, 1 file for hair color. This is needed for the mask design.
CCV2-EverydayMain.rar:
Contains 7 files; 3 shirts dedicated for the top part above the belt (1 design has gloves & shirt, 1 design has shirt only, 1 design with just gloves), 4 pants dedicated for the bottom part from the belt and below (1 with belt, trunks, pants; 1 with belt & trunks; 1 with pants & trunks; 1 with trunks only) You will need this if you'd like to have the design seen above.

CCV2-NoBoots****.rar:
These files (16 clothing options) are for when the captain is wearing NO BOOTS, where as the EverydayMain designs are WITH BOOTS. See thumbails for examples of what to expect in the packages:

opt-CCV2-****.rar:
These are optional files that do not need to be downloaded if you'd like to save space on your hard drives. They are costumes for when the captain is NOT WEARING HIS MASK, whereas all prior descriptions are for when the captain DOES WEAR HIS MASK. See the thumbnail for an idea of the neckline.

NCI Download Policies for this thread of (June 9, 2011) regarding:

1. PERSONAL and PRIVATE USE
You may use this download in your game however you wish. Enjoy it & if you feel like it, give feedback on how it works. Do not make money off of this creation.

2. PUBLIC DISTRIBUTION
Do not upload this creation onto other websites. Instead, please link back to this download thread from your website.

3. CONVERSIONS and REMIXES
If you wish to convert or remix this creation for use in other games, please contact me by private message or e-mail for an arrangement on what you'd like to do with this creation.

4. FUTURE on RETIREMENT or INACTIVITY
This policy will supersede the above policies with condition to the following order, whichever event occurs first:
a. You may redistribute/remix this download anyway you'd like (with the condition that you credit me for the original download) after 5 years of the date listed in this policy, OR
b. You may redistribute/remix this download anyway you'd like (with the condition that you credit me for the original download) in case I become inactive after 2 years of the Last Activity date listed in my profile.
If neither conditions occur, then the above policies remain in effect.

Additional Credits:
need Beosboxboy's bodybuilder mesh
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=79771
- MESHES nude.rar
- ju-beos nude tan.rar

need tops for Beosboxboy's bodybuilder
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=80109
- ju-beo top.rar

need High boots for Beosboxboy's bodybuilder
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=102044
- ju-beos highboots.rar

Click a face below to discover our repertoire of superhero uniforms for download!