Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Breakers Surf Shop

SCREENSHOTS
4,411 Downloads 293 Thanks  Thanks 36 Favourited 29,510 Views
Uploaded: 8th Jul 2011 at 2:55 PM
Breakers Surf Shop

I decided to build a Surf Shop on a beachlot after I saw Surf's Up by maybesomethingdunno

For a more authentic experience I would recommend downloading and installing it.

Breakers was built on a 4x5 Twikkii Island beachlot see the uploaded picture for the location

There are two piers, the smaller one has a diving board, the animation is a little confused however, the diver swims underwater for a while before surfacing, so far I have had no fatalities.
Breakers Surf Shop is quite basic, two floors with a balcony/observation area and a family bathroom for any prospective owner. It has been tested as an owned business substituting Maylins surfboards with maybesomethingdunnos' setting a price, selling and everything worked perfectly.
The two foodstands were made using an invisible recolour by Ailias please download it and install before installing the lot. They generate income in an owned business and work normally on a community lot.
There is also pleasant sitting area with chess table .
Public toilets are located behind the foodstalls.

I'm not sure if this applies to community lots but to maintain the condition of the garden I would suggest you install a garden mod such as the Inge inspired Perfect Plants or Perfect Gardens at Simbology

Add loads of beachstuff and enjoy.

Lot Size: 4x5
Lot Price: §158,037

Custom Content Included:
- Decorative surfboards by -Maylin-
- The Skateboard by blake_boy
- The Longboard by blake_boy
- White Deck Stairs by HugeLunatic
- Modular Stairs by Numenor
- Lattice Wall by patul
- Distressed Deck Stairs by plasticbox
- Open Wooden Stairs by Reyn