Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

NCI - ''The Superman'' Poster Wall Hangings

SCREENSHOTS
8,215 Downloads 110 Thanks  Thanks 16 Favourited 17,245 Views
Uploaded: 17th Nov 2011 at 12:39 AM
Updated: 17th Mar 2019 at 11:55 PM

Now your Sims can begin a character poster collection, starting with the one and only Action Comic character, Superman!

6 great posters for hanging on walls of you Sim's bedroom, in game rooms, or theatres. Flying poses made possible by SynapticSim's flying pose boxes. These posters also come with the covetted (lol) Certificate Of Authenticity so that your Sim knows they're getting value for their buck!

These posters show up in the decoratives/wall hangings section of the Buy Mode catalogue. The main download is the MESH file for reference. Every other file is a recolor of said MESH. Poster numbers are as seen below for reference when downloading the files.

Custom Content needs to be activated to show up, of course. Simply place in the usual Download folder, and you'll be on your way! No refund on downloads! Bytes only! LOL. Enjoy.

These movie-like poster recolors are available from the Decorative -> Wall Hangings section. Each poster is priced at $100. This $90 price in the pictures attached is from the community lot's owner, who has discounts on the objects he buys.

NCI Download Policies for this thread of (November 16, 2011) regarding:

1. PERSONAL and PRIVATE USE
You may use this download in your game however you wish. Enjoy it & if you feel like it, give feedback on how it works. Do not make money off of this creation.

2. PUBLIC DISTRIBUTION
Do not upload this creation onto other websites. Instead, please link back to this download thread from your website.

3. CONVERSIONS and REMIXES
If you wish to convert or remix this creation for use in other games, please contact me by private message or e-mail for an arrangement on what you'd like to do with this creation.

4. FUTURE on RETIREMENT or INACTIVITY
This policy will supersede the above policies with condition to the following order, whichever event occurs first:
a. You may redistribute/remix this download anyway you'd like (with the condition that you credit me for the original download) after 5 years of the date listed in this policy, OR
b. You may redistribute/remix this download anyway you'd like (with the condition that you credit me for the original download) in case I become inactive after 2 years of the Last Activity date listed in my profile.
If neither conditions occur, then the above policies remain in effect.