Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Waif/Skinny (New Bodystyle)

by Xenos Posted 20th Feb 2005 at 12:47 AM

47 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 46 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 4:08 AM
Gorgeous!
Test Subject
#3 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 4:44 AM
Can you make a body with larger breasts?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 4:47 AM
withoutmywings...I just finnished watching the fat-pie cartoon your avatar is from...:S
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 4:48 AM
hahaha! perfect for my supermodel sims
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 4:57 AM Last edited by jacktoon : 20th Feb 2005 at 5:02 AM.
I could send you sims like these in package format, is that what you can use?
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 6:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by teenagezombie
withoutmywings...I just finnished watching the fat-pie cartoon your avatar is from...:S

hahha awesome! i love salad fingers.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 11:08 AM
Jack - three of those can be done directly in bodyshop - they use the same mesh as the one I already made. The middle one might be possible, but I think that's either a teen or a split (top/bottom) mesh that won't work. (If it's a teen single piece outfit, I get get to it eventually, but I still need to make my deformers for teens so it'll be a while).

But yes, normally, just a package file would be fine.

eiramleira x - look in this forum for the "Super Heroine" bodystyle - that's my larger breasts model.

X.
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 1:14 PM
hehe it looks gorgeous
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 1:30 PM
SimSister...

Quote:
But is this bodytype for all ages: teen, adult and elder,

Not yet. Teens and elders are in the works, eventually. Probably not for younger ages.

Quote:
will they remain skinny when they are naked?

No. Nor when they go to work. I'm looking into ways to overcome there (there's a discussion with Miche and Wes in one of the techie forums, here) but it'll be a while before we can do that.

X.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 2:17 AM
What can I do to make these new meshes work? Could you please just tell me what packages to download to make them appear?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 3:33 AM
Neeanu - download the file and unpack it in your downloads directory. It'll appear on the clothing racks in town or on your create a sim screen.

Jacktoon - yah - that'd be fine, so long as I have those screenshots so I know what I'm looking for in bodyshop to clone. (Sorry, somehow I missed that post before).

X.
#13 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 5:38 PM
Can you please package this in .zip format? thank you.
Instructor
#14 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 5:52 PM
The waist is a little weird. It curves in too much. Typically, pple w/ those bodytypes kinda have less of a curve in at the waist. It's not straight down either, but it doesn't curve in that much....
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 6:00 PM
Quote:
Can you please package this in .zip format? thank you.

Can you please download WinRAR so I don't have to redo all my archives?

X.
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 7:33 PM
I'm supprised Maxis didn't include more body types in the Sims2. Some people are skinny, some are more built, some more stocky.. Not everybody has the perfect barbie doll body.
Thank you so much Xenos for making more variety for our game!
Keep up the great work!
Test Subject
#17 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 7:42 PM
Yea itz really good errything but i wanted 1 wit a bigger but like j lo. and bigga boobs too
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 9:05 PM Last edited by Sandman01 : 23rd Feb 2005 at 9:10 PM.
Tested mesh in game and bodyshop works fine. Keep up the new designs.
Yea too bad EA lets you modify a wrestler game avatar 1000 diff ways and we get Jipped in Sims2 not counting my 5 or 6 other sims1 games we already bought.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 10:36 PM
Maxis didn't do this in game because it's cheaper for us to do it than to pay their development team to do it.

X.
Test Subject
#20 Old 6th Mar 2005 at 6:10 AM
Thanks, now I can make sims as freakishly skinny as myself. XD :Slap:

I've just been mucking around with clothes that can work on the mesh as it is (pictured), but I'd love a pants or skirt mesh to play around with?
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#21 Old 6th Mar 2005 at 6:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Xenos
Well, I'm still not pleased with these, but since there has been so much demand, I've decided to release them anyway. Yes - the heads look huge. There is a minor gap in the necks. The whole thing, in general, just isn't perfect, but it's as good as I could get it.
X.

I'm pleased with them Xenos,as I am with all of your meshes.I think that you're being too hard on yourself my friend.All of your meshes are great.Thank you and please continue with the other ages.You're the only one that is giving these body shapes,complete body shapes,a makeover.Fantastic work.

Welcome to The Machine
*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´)¸.·'´)*
»~:¤.·º`·Pink Floyd.·´º·.¤:~«
*(¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 6th Mar 2005 at 9:47 AM
Thanks, Floyd.

I have been rather short on time for the past week or so - thus the slowness of more clothes meshes for these types and for the lack of agegroup additions to the types, as well. Hopefully, this week will be better. I'm also sort of waiting for a chance to get pick up University and play it for a day or so with my exisiting meshes just to make sure they work and to see how the "Young Adult" agegroups fit into it all. Maybe I'll get a chance to pick up University today and play it for a bit so the next time I get a few hours, I can make some more clothes for these folks.

X.

P.S. I do have a teen "Superheroine" about done, but she needs a bit more tweaking. There are fewer vertices in the chestal region of teens, so you can't get as big with the breasts (bummer, huh?)
Test Subject
#23 Old 6th Mar 2005 at 8:39 PM
I love these meshes. Please make more with skirts,1 with boot and 1 with heels. Also pants 1 with heels and 1 also with boots so we can make outfits for our skinny simmies! Thanks for all your efforts! Love it!!!!!
Huggs,
Simplicity
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 7th Mar 2005 at 10:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Durka
Thanks, now I can make sims as freakishly skinny as myself. XD :Slap:

I've just been mucking around with clothes that can work on the mesh as it is (pictured), but I'd love a pants or skirt mesh to play around with?

Whoa. Where did you get that outfit and hair???? I love it!!!! DId you make it yourself? Where can I get it? OOoohhh! I love this game! That is such a cool sim!

Sincerely, Dustyn.
Test Subject
#25 Old 8th Mar 2005 at 6:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by slimdusty89
Whoa. Where did you get that outfit and hair???? I love it!!!! DId you make it yourself? Where can I get it? OOoohhh! I love this game! That is such a cool sim!

The clothes I made myself for this mesh, based on an outfit I saw in a magazine. Here you go. *attaches*

But the hair and fringe are my recolours of someone else's stuff, so it wouldn't be right to share them.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  newwaifkey.zip (266.5 KB, 358 downloads)
Page 1 of 2