Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

*Marie Antoinette's ShipHair*

SCREENSHOTS
8,915 Downloads 388 Thanks  Thanks 57 Favourited 54,570 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 11th Feb 2012 at 12:36 AM
Updated: 17th Feb 2012 at 8:32 PM
Hello,
First of all I'd like to thank MTS2 for the MOCCA award Thank you!
Next-a new hairset for your sims. If you're tired of living modern sims life try living in the 18th century for instance? Well if you do that I can help you with some stuff. As requested by my friend TDC95 I started a new theme-Rococo. Huge thanks for his amazing knowledge in this area and helping me finish 2 hairsets and a bunch of dresses so far .

Marie Antoinette's ShipHair(at least pretty close version)-see attachments for a comparison
READ:
*The mesh works for child,teen,young adult,adult and elder female
*Not animated
*There are 6 colours included-red,blond,brown,black(all family binned,grey for elders) and grey and white(both colours work for all ages)
*Texture for the hair by lovely Nouk(recoloured by me)
*Polycounts: Fc-2772, Vc-2291(teen and up),Polycounts: Fc-1108, Vc-874(child) -tried to make it as low poly as possible.

I really like how the ship turned out

Polygon Counts:
Polycounts: Fc-2772, Vc-2291

Additional Credits:
Clothing:
child/teen- by AAS
adult/elder- by me