Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

**REQUEST** "Yu-Gi-Oh!" Posebox

SCREENSHOTS
5,031 Downloads 132 Thanks  Thanks 31 Favourited 44,238 Views
Uploaded: 27th May 2012 at 3:59 PM
Updated: 2nd Jan 2013 at 2:06 AM
Hi Hi! :D

I have had this request outstanding for a while now, and since I'm finished with my lover's posebox, I finally got around to making this one!
I present, "Yu-gi-Oh!" sims style!
"It's time to D-D-D-D-d-d-d-d-d-d-duel!!!"

So okay, I have a few things to say here:

Poses: There are eight (8) poses in the posebox, all related to a pair of sims having a yu-gi-oh card duel. The poses are numbered 1-8, just check the screenshots below to match up names to poses. There is also the "snap reset" selection that allows you to bring your sim back to normal if you forgot the pose you used.

The Posebox is free, and can be found in the Hobbies/Misc Section.

Duel Disk: I can't mesh to save my life but luckily there are a lot of talented meshers (not a word right?) out there! The duel disk is the work of one such mesher ( ), Screaming Mustard, with whose permission I have to redistribute her disks.

Cards: Unfortunately, unlike the duel disks, I do not have permission to distribute the card mesh. The mesh was made by rosesims, and their policy states that I have to request their permission to distribute recoloured files. I sent them an email asking for permission nearly 3 months ago (i am not kidding ) and I got no reply. So I'm gonna take that as a no. But the cards are not hard to recolour, you can do it yourself if you really want them, but I tried to make the poses so that they don't really need cards (that's why they look like they're not actually holding the cards ), they'll still look ok if you don't have them. Oh but if you want to recolour, you'd also have to make it available for female sims, as the original mesh is only for male sims. There's a tutorial from Alinetjuh on modthesims that shows you how to do it.

NOTE: the facial expressions seen in the screenshots are from decorgal's posebox and are not included! :D

Special Thanks to Knightman, at whose request I did this, and who had Screaming Mustard's disks, since she lost them a while back.

Also Special thanks to Screaming Mustard, who so graciously allowed me to redistribute her awesome duel disks!

And as always, thanks to the makers of Simpe, milkshape, Wes_H and Dr. Pixel, whose tools/mods make creating poseboxes possible! :D

Enjoy Guys!
Meighan aka Live2draw.

Additional Credits:
female clothes
male clothes
female hair
male hair
cards mesh
screaming mustard
decorgal's posebox
conversion tutorial