Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Summer Movie Night - posted on 13th Jun 2018 at 4:07 PM
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Advertisement:

"I feel dangerous" - Part II - Goth Outfit

by q3tbo Posted 26th Aug 2012 at 8:18 PM - Updated 26th Aug 2012 at 9:12 AM by q3tbo
Open thumbnail gallery
Advertisement:
384 Thanks Say Thanks
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below the description for more information.

Simple goth Top+Bottom outfit..
Just some kind of frilled shirt with fishnet sleeves, black leather pants, boots and skirt.
Fits most normal tops/bottoms. Skirt, sleeves and lower part of the shirt are alpha editable.

Top requires Nightlife to show up.
Pants require University to show up.

I wanted it to be base game only, but I failed miserably... so what?

Technical Stuff
Bump-mapped: no
Alpha-editable: partly yes
Morphes: nope
EPs: Nightlife, University

Download File includes Meshes + Recolors.

Feel free to recolor, but:

- please do not offer your recolors on any other sites, except for MTS.
- do not link to my mesh on any other sites, except for MTS.
- do not alter or copy my mesh in any way.
- And never offer my mesh with your MTS-recolors, please. Just link back here for the meshfile.
- If you plan uploading your Recolors anywhere else than modthesims.info, please PM me first for permission.
I only want to know where my stuff goes.

have fun

Polygon Counts:
Bottom: 1956
Top: 2068
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents Size Downloads Date
amGothAlphaOutfit_2608_Schwerelos2012.rar 788.8 KB 6,296 26th Aug 2012
Basic Download and Install Instructions:

1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.

2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).

3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
  • Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
  • Windows Vista/7/8: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
  • Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\

-or-

4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
  • Windows XP: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
  • Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
  • Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files(x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
  • Origin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
  • Mac: APPLICATIONS FOLDER -> THE SIMS 2 -> TSDATA -> RES -> CATALOG

Need more information?

Expansion/Stuff packs required:
University Nightlife

11 Comments / replies (Who?)

33 Favourited

6,298 Downloads

Clothing Type: Everyday
Clothing Style: Alternative
Other Type: Not Applicable
Maxis Flags: Not Applicable
Outfit Type: Top Bottom