Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Assassin's Creed III - Connor / Ratonhnhaké:ton

SCREENSHOTS
8,085 Downloads 235 Thanks  Thanks 52 Favourited 53,963 Views
Uploaded: 2nd Jan 2013 at 11:52 PM
Updated: 23rd Mar 2013 at 2:50 PM

Caught between direly different worlds, views and cultures of the 18th century British America, Connor is a unlikely hero created by unusual times. That's about as much you can say without major storyline spoilers... He is very humble but also determined and brave. Thus he never hesitates to follow through his beliefs on freedom and equality in a time which offered those privilidges to only few selected types of men!

"Ratonhnhaké:ton" (pronounced Ra-doon-ha-gay-doon) means "life that is scratched"; referring to a struggle to survive.

Since we now have the multicultural creations competition theme going on here at MTS, here is a some interesting information regarding the real native americans to whom the fictive character Connor was part of in the game's story! I recommend taking a deeper look into the native history, since it's very interesting and the richness of their cultural heritage is not appreciated enough!

He's far from perfect, but I hope you'll like him regardless. My game has issues with skin textures, so that's why his skin is annoyingly smooth since makeup (slight wrinkles, dark under eyes...) just disappear the darker the skin is set in my game. :/ In your game though the skin will have a bit more details! He'll basically appear slightly more rugged.

List of CC used:

I didn't find anything resembling his outfits, so he just comes with base game clothes. Update: You can now find his Assassin's Outfit here, along with all other Assassins' outfits!!

Assassin's outfits & gear from AC & ACII by Capitalsims
Desmond Miles sim by slipslop available here!

Custom Content Included:
- Helaene eye brows by Helaene

Additional Credits:
Source for native american history was Wikipedia.