Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Oh, My Goodness!

SCREENSHOTS
7,501 Downloads 439 Thanks  Thanks 53 Favourited 25,342 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 22nd Mar 2013 at 11:34 AM
My Sim girls recently came across a DVD of a movie from 1936. They loved the clothes that the little girl in the movie wore... and especially this style of pajamas. They then proceeded to beg me to make some for them. I warned them that one-piece pajamas aren't very practical. They reminded me that they magically pee through their clothes... so my point was moot.

Here are seven new pajama outfits for your Sim girls. All feature a bow at the square neckline and cozy slippers with trim that matches the pajamas. Three colours have a floral bodice; the other four colours have a polka-dot print.

(Because the legs of these pajamas are so full, the knees do poke through the sheets a bit when the Sim is lying on her side. If this bothers you, please don't download these pajamas!)

These pajamas use a new mesh (included) which has a working fat morph. They are set as Sleepwear.

Enjoy!

Polygon Counts:
sweet pajamas = 1936 (is that perfect, or what?)

Additional Credits:
Thanks to LoveTheSims04, melodie9, and Maxis for the hairstyles. The floral and dot patterns on the bodice were freebies from patterntrail.com. Thanks also to CatOfEvilGenius for her UV Flip plugin for MilkShape; the UV mapping on one of the leg bits almost had me wailing, "WTF, Maxis? Why?!"