Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

'Californian Summer' - 3 New Dresses for AF

SCREENSHOTS
14,253 Downloads 418 Thanks  Thanks 53 Favourited 52,038 Views
Uploaded: 1st Apr 2013 at 6:28 PM
''And, you know, when you got really pretty legs, you know, I believe you could show them'' - Britney spears once said.

She might not be the best example, but I kinda agree with her. The same for our simmies; They have pretty legs and they should be showed! I made 4 dresses (3 + 1dresses) for your ladies based on a lovely mesh by Lianasims. There are three totally different styles for each sim. [

LOOKBOOK

Barbara: A lovely, sort of bohemian style silky printed dress that shows off your sense of style and simpleness. This flirty little dress could be worn almost everywhere: I however would not recommend to wear this to a funeral. Really.

Marilyn: This little glitterish dress reminded me of Marilyn Monroe, really no explaining who she is, the hollywood icon. The short dress with glitter details as seen on the old hollywood movies. The dress comes in silver and gold since I liked them both too much.

Roxy: A rather modern dress, a ''high waist'' black fit skirt with a loose bright pink printed shirt.

Mesh requires Lianasims mesh
I hope you enjoy! Hairstyles are by Helga which has closed her site since 2008.

xoxo, Elizabeth