Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Jag - Up and Coming Top Model

SCREENSHOTS
15,499 Downloads 513 Thanks  Thanks 71 Favourited 44,979 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 6th Jun 2013 at 8:08 AM
Updated: 6th Jun 2013 at 10:22 PM
Behind the man
Jag is one of SimCity's finest male models. His finely chiseled jawline, accompanied by a cleanly shaved stubble and beard create a perfect sculpt of the male facial form. The deep, dark brown eyes and slightly curious mouth perceive Jag as the mysterious man in town who makes heads turn in adoration. Jag works as a professional full-time model in the city primarily for a cap/hat company although he has been known to dabble in other areas of fashion when called for.

Bio
25 years old, single and driven by ambition. Has aspirations of becoming a top model and representing some of the most famous fashion houses across the world. Despite a well-built, muscular appearance beneath is a well-mannered and calm-natured man. However, his drive for success often interrupts his ability to be in a relationship and often prefers 'open' relationships with multiple women.

Jag is packaged with a custom clothing recolour by myself. Mesh by FourTSeven included.

Custom Content by Me:
- Jag Sim (with hair)
- Dark Brown Eyes
- Jaw Line Stubble
- Stubble to Beard
- Male Lips
- Dark Blue SBB Shorts

Custom Content Included:
- *-dark shadow-* by sugarandcaffeine by sugarandcaffeine
- Layerable Mouth Corner ~(D.Eclipse) by Lunar Eclipse
- Rensim - Facekit - Nose Button by Rensim
- 'HugeKenny' Skintone by engelchen
- SBB Shorts Mesh by FourTSeven

Not Included:
It is advisable you download bodybuilder meshes if you wish to play him in that shape with showerproof skintones, you can find different size and shape bodybuilder meshes here. Jag is packaged with Slim Body Builder clothing so it might make sense to pick up the SSB skin-meshes by Marvine and Beosboxboy. The skintone included with Jag is linked to the HBB mesh but I currently use it with the Slimbb instead. This is optional but is necessary if you want your sim to maintain their bodybuilder shape when naked/showering.

Additional Credits:
Thanks to the custom content creators whose creations I've been able to include in with my Sim.
Also, thanks to Emily who commented on my website and encouraged me to upload here.