Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Old Farm Cottages

SCREENSHOTS
1,880 Downloads 134 Thanks  Thanks 59 Favourited 21,369 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 13th Jan 2014 at 10:58 AM
Hello Friends!!!

I'm back! With a new idea (thought its probably not new, I just thought of it and loved it), I've built this run down(ish) set of terraced farm cottages, with a barn and a shed type thing out the back, and I plan on actually playing the game and having my sim family renovate it into something wonderful and modern and pretty. Then I thought I'd share it with you guys It's 50x50 and I built it in Apaloosa Plains.

My thinking is, I've made this, and I plan on doing it up and changing it, but I'd love to see what you guys would make with it! Whether you upload it to here, or just send me a photo of what you've done/how you've improved it!! Renovation is my new favourite thing so I have a feeling I might do a few more like this. And I'll be uploading my renovated version of this as soon as I've done it as well I'll be moving my Sims in with a bit of help from 'freerealestate' so they have a bit of money to start doing it up, who moves into a house with no money to start renovations?! And it's only a minor cheat so I let it slide it this instance

Now, the uploader said I only had one piece of CC, which is wrong, I shall list them after the photos, but there's not too much, and I'd be disappointed if you didn't have them already anyway!!

View of the front

First Floor

Ground Floor

Now it may look as though the lot is pretty empty, and, well, it is! I'm pretending that it's been empty but maintained by a friendly landowner whos sold the whole lot to me gotta have a story!! There's enough stuff to sustain you in the cottage on the far left until you can afford to expand/knock walls through/convert the barn ( I plan on doing all 3 of these once I can afford it!)

The front of the cottages, with the trees removed so you can see how cute and rundown they are :D

Now then, CC, I was a bit confused about this, but I'll list what I've used below:

Authentic Brick by guatla

EA two-tile windows by whitewaterwood

Wall Brackets by Zveki
You have to download the whole .rar file and then just install the one .sims3 that says Bracket (or Wall Bracket)

And of course/as usual, DIY Build Set by Armiel, without which I would not enjoy Sims as much as I do!

You don't have to have to wall brackets if you don't like them, I still dont know how I feel about them xD

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this!! I know I will haha!!

Lot Size: 50x50
Lot Price: 86,302

Custom Content Included:
- Wall Brackets by Zveki