Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dream Wedding - Flowers

by heaven Posted 6th Mar 2014 at 10:38 AM - Updated 8th Sep 2016 at 8:26 PM by heaven

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 38 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#51 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 2:31 PM
Thank you. Lovely to be able to change the colors.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 8th Mar 2016 at 9:42 PM
Very nice!
Field Researcher
#53 Old 9th Apr 2016 at 3:21 PM
I believe I've solved at least how to make the Romanza set work. What you have to do is, place one of the EA recolors of the flowers down instead of the first choice. The recolors appear to be re-colorable.
I DID notice that some of the EA recolors did not give as many options for the re-coloring as others, so, if you're only able to re-color one of the flowers, try another EA option. Hope this works for you!
Mad Poster
#54 Old 16th Jun 2016 at 7:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alverdine
Thanks so much for doing this Heaven. The Sims Team's penchant for pink flowers (and worse, pink and blue combos) was really limiting.

About the store set flowers not working/turning into chocolate, this happened to me at first and I figured out it was due to the fact that I had recatogorised the originals in S3PE to show up in plants instead of misc. deco. Once I took out my override files these worked fine, but then they go back to cluttering up the misc. deco section again which I can't stand.
Any chance you could re-upload them with altered sort function flags?

I just tried the garlands and got the blog texture issue as well, and I think it's because I have a recat mod on the Romanza set too.
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#55 Old 17th Jun 2016 at 7:58 PM
@alverdine @murfee

I guess it makes sense it might do this? The OBJD is included in the files. What you could do is use S3PE to edit that bit of my files with the OBJD so you have your re-categorization but have them be recolorable. I'm playing in a store/mod free game at the moment while I work on my world in CAW and, since I didn't have the problem to begin with, I'm not sure how I'd test it.

If one of you (or anyone) tests that removing any possible conflicts and editing the OBJD included in my mod works fine, I'd really appreciate it!

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#56 Old 8th Dec 2020 at 9:10 PM
Thanks, these flower recolors are so beautiful!
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 5th Sep 2021 at 11:46 AM
It did'nt works for me too
Page 3 of 3