Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

4to3 - Bella's Dress

SCREENSHOTS
19,731 Downloads 739 Thanks  Thanks 167 Favourited 58,209 Views
Uploaded: 25th Jul 2014 at 11:13 PM
Updated: 25th Jul 2014 at 11:28 PM
Ummmm, my hand slipped and I converted this to TS3 as well. Bella Goth's distinctive strapless red dress, with the lovely new shirring textures from TS4, converted to TS3.

This dress is a retexture of the lovely pencil dress mesh by Yarona at The Sims Models. The mesh is included in the 7z file so you don't have to download it separately. The original mesh and my textures will show up as two new items in your casual and formalwear. The mesh has some slight imperfections around the skirt, but really is the perfect shape for this.

Because of *mumblemumble*, my retexture will show up white by default - if you want it red, just choose a red swatch in CAST. If you must use the same colours I did... 92.35.18 and 78.23.21. Looks best in medium tones - too light or too dark and it loses a ton of detail. Two recolourable areas: Main dress and top trim (see pic with polka dots).

Model is a slight edit of the lovely Bella Goth by Nemiga.

Thanks to the TS4 tool creators for making this possible, Delphy for CTU, Peter and Inge for S3OC/S3PE, and to Nysha and Levini for poking me in the right direction. Thanks also to EA, for creating such a marvelous salvage yard of textures in TS4.