Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

OFB International Window Build in MLC Palette Colours

SCREENSHOTS
784 Downloads 83 Thanks  Thanks 6 Favourited 5,911 Views
Uploaded: 3rd Aug 2014 at 8:12 AM
Index of all things in MLC Palette

I've done these because I needed them for my Beach Lot - Drifter's Beach. And then thought someone else might get some use out of them - so I'm uploading them.

NOTES:

1. You need the fix from the last CEP to get the recolours - if you're not getting recolours check that you have the zCEP-Extra folder with 'CEP-EXTRA_OFBWindows-Fix-for-AL.package' in it.
CEP 9.0

2. And while you're at it you might as well get HugeLunatics add-ons - because they turn this set into extremely useful for more than just shops.
OFB International Add-ons Part 1
OFB International Add-ons Part 2

This home uses periwinkle, Malachite and Dark Malachite Windows and Doors, and uses HugeLunatics Add-ons. Matched with Periwinkle Siding and Malachite and Dark Malachite Stucco.
(Holy smoke stairs are from the Simthing Blog as part of the Silver Lining in Space Build Set

As you can see, the windows can blend with the stucco or siding, or they can accent with the darker version on the lighter colour.

Possibilities are endless!

Additional Credits:
Leefish - forum and owner for support and encouragment. And also for the Secret Scuba Event.
Numenor - for fixing the windows that EA broke so we could have recolours in the first place.