Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

(UPDATE: 5-JAN-2016) User-Directed Scolding + Other Punishment Tweaks

by icarus_allsorts Posted 10th Sep 2014 at 8:33 PM - Updated 5th Jan 2016 at 8:04 AM by icarus_allsorts : Russian translation added

135 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 116 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 6
Scholar
THANKS POST
#126 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 1:19 PM
This is an amazing mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#127 Old 6th Jun 2018 at 2:02 PM
Great Mod!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#128 Old 16th Mar 2019 at 9:15 PM
Wonderful!

I had a kid teleport to the back of the school and head for the front door. He suddenly stopped, and I had to find out why. An adult had picked up a toddler, put it in a stroller, and was on his way to yell at the kid for skipping school. What?!! This took long enough that the kid missed a field trip. Yet another time that I wished I could cancel the scold action.

This is also fun because it lets me know when the angels are setting traps. I used to not know who did it.

It works well. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#129 Old 11th Nov 2019 at 9:46 AM
This is great, thanks! So sick of EA scolding system!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#130 Old 20th Jan 2020 at 4:56 AM
Thank you so much! My sim has twelve kids and so every day when they traffic jam out the door for school they'll do their little foot taps and bs and then at exactly 8:55 the last kid will cancel the bus action so that one of their moms can come yell at them even though the bus was still there, and they're already in the yard and could have freaking made it had they NOT been stopped by the parent.
Thanks, really, really, because I haven't played my game in mooooonths because of this infuriating EA Scolding System.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#131 Old 20th Sep 2020 at 2:48 AM
Definitely a 'must have' mod, the punishment system in TS3 is ridiculous. Thanks a lot for instilling a degree of sanity into the game.
Test Subject
#132 Old 9th Oct 2020 at 5:18 PM
Default University Bug
For some reason, after installing this mod, University refused to load. I couldn’t send anyone in my current save, or in a new save I started to see if the bug was global or unique to one save. After taking the mod out, I was able to load Uni again. Idk if that will happen to anyone else, I just wanted to give a heads up.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#133 Old 27th Feb 2021 at 3:09 AM
I find this perfect for my current save with Snowwhite and her evil step/mother! I bet Snow will get in a lot of trouble for absolutely nothing...
Lab Assistant
#134 Old 1st Sep 2021 at 1:57 PM
French traduction & HELP
Thank you for this mod, it's so great !

French traduction :
Unknown1: 0x0000
Unknown2: 0x0000
Unknown3: 0x00000000
--- (0x4) ---
[0] 0x0033C1B4C1B89496: Priver de sortie
[1] 0xE578302FCC9CBBE3: Interdire un objet...
[2] 0x9D679BCE378B3029: Est-ce que {0.SimFirstName} doit punir {1.SimFirstName}?
[3] 0x975BA1C42DC9132A: Reconstruire
---

But I don't found the option "Punishment..." to traduct it, and in my game it doesn't even appear, there id only "..." but I don't like it ^^
Can you tell me where can I find it ?
Screenshots
Test Subject
#135 Old 18th Sep 2023 at 9:02 PM
Great mod, just a heads up that it might be a bit buggy at times as I have seen other people comment above. I know it sounds dumb, but un-checking Generations in the launcher broke my whole game, the interaction menu didn't show up anymore when clicking on another sim... So take it out of your game if you plan to play without Generations installed! (I have other EP specific mods that still work even when I play base game, hence my comment)
Test Subject
#136 Old 29th Jan 2024 at 7:22 PM
Default Polish translation
i like this mod very much :)
Attached files:
File Type: rar  icarusallsorts.Scolding - Polish translation.rar (348 Bytes, 3 downloads)
Page 6 of 6