Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

The Small Kingdom Castle (no CC)

SCREENSHOTS
4,927 Downloads 166 Thanks  Thanks 63 Favourited 24,995 Views
Uploaded: 19th Oct 2014 at 8:03 PM
Hallo, I am glad to introduce my first uploaded sims 4 creation -- a medieval castle.

The castle has a big high tower, four cornor towner, wall with gate house, two gardens and many functinal areas like a Thron Hall as one of the living rooms with music instruments etc., a Great Hall for 8 sims dinner, a bibliothek as one of the work rooms.

It calls "the small Kingdom" because there are only two Lords rooms and one Servant room in the mainbuilding. But there are also two mini bedrooms for the guards and one Bailey with small farm house within the walls. And there are more... Just discovery the secrets of this castle by yourself

You can also find this lot in the Sims 4 gallery. Just search for my Origin ID: Blumenrui or search for title "The small Kingdom" and hashtags "medieval", "castle", "fairy".
Note: use cheat "FreeRealEstate on" to get your sims move into this castle immediately.

Wish you have fun, perhaps, to make special stories with this castle! It will be appreciated to read your feedback.

Lot Size: 50x50
Lot Price: 463,297

Additional Credits:
Unlock All Build/Buy Content Cheat and MoveObjects on Cheat by TwistedMexi