Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Default replacement -for NL floral dress

SCREENSHOTS
10,957 Downloads 145 Thanks  Thanks 24 Favourited 18,240 Views
Uploaded: 13th Nov 2014 at 11:56 PM
Updated: 17th Dec 2014 at 12:36 AM
I wanted to replace the floral dress from Nightlife with something that had a similar style, and found something I liked in this dress by Skellington, and these recolors by Artemida.

Since I couldn't decide which set of textures to use, I made two replacement sets. Each set has a default package for tfbodydressfloral, one for afbodydressfloral, and a texture package which is shared by both. You will not need to install a texture package if you have a custom version of its original set. Skellington's teen and adult meshes are in a separate rar file. As with the Maxis originals, the replacements are everyday-only, and the adult version is enabled for young adults.

Note: The textures in Artemida's default replacement for afbodydresslonghug and those in her custom recolors use different IDs, so the default packages for her textures will not see the textures in that replacement. The first comment has a "mod the mod" fix for this; replacement TXMTs which will pull from that default replacement.

You can use the teen default from one set and the adult default from the other, or choose to replace one outfit and not the other. However, you can only have one default for any given outfit. If you have a replacement for tfbodydressfloral, remove if before installing either of my teen packages; do the same with replacements for afbodydressfloral and my adult packages. However, if you have a default for fbodydressfloral that replaces both the teen and adult outfits, you can take advantage of load order to have one of my packages replace one of the ages in that default by making sure that my package loads last.

These packages replace an outfit included with Nightlife, and will not work properly without it. If you don't have Nightlife, want a non-default version, or want additional recolors, you can find Skellington's original here , Artemida's adult recolors here , and my teen conversion of Artemida's recolors here .

Now for pics. The style is the same for teens and adults, so I didn't do a full set for each age.

CAS thumbs showing the Maxis originals. I have stayed as close as possible to the original Maxis colors.

Skellington's textures.

Artemida's Maxis-match textures.

Thank you, Mary-Sue, Angela, and Lilith. (Yes, Lilith, you can go in and take it off now.)

Here's a close-up showing the fat morph.

The adult mesh does have a preg morph, with morphs for the second and third trimester. The thumbnail below shows the third trimester.

You will need something like Squinge's preg clothing mod or MaryLou & Numenor's hacked coat hook to have pregnant Sims wear it. (I used the coat hook for this pic.)

Additional Credits:
Skellington, for the original meshes and textures .

Sentate, for the shoes.

Artemida, for the Maxis-match recolors, and the pointer to Skell's files.

MaryLou & Numenor for the "Shop-at-home" coat hook .