Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Penny Loafers for Girls

SCREENSHOTS
7,842 Downloads 250 Thanks  Thanks 68 Favourited 18,505 Views
Uploaded: 21st Nov 2014 at 6:21 AM

So, here I am again with yet another mod. I've been procrastinating lately, but since I so wanted to come up with something, and since some of my friends are asking me for some threads or two for their Sims, I thought maybe I should come out of my shell and whip stuff up, and here it is.

Other than a pair of boys' loafers, which is a recolour of an existing EA pair, I haven't seen anything by the likes of them, so why not do one? This one's based on Nina's "Gina" shoes, and comes in four default styles, as well as three CAS channels in case you want to colour it pink or something. It can be worn as everyday wear, or perhaps as a formal pair.

As always, just copy the .package file to your Sims 3 Mods directory, which can be found at My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages. The penny_loafers_src files are the raw project files for the mod (MS3D files, textures, etc), and thus aren't required to use the shoes, but you can poke into them in case you want to make a similar mod using mine as a base.

P.S.: If anyone's interested in a version for other ages, please, let me know and I'll see what I can come up with. :D

Polygon Counts:
LOD1
Verts: 375
Polys: 464

LOD2
Verts: 231
Polys: 224

LOD3
Verts: 144
Polys: 114

Additional Credits:
Props to my pals at the American Girl Facebook groups, especially Shannon, Cindy, Colette and Courtney, to Stefan, David and Tom for being 'swell buddies and for the advice on Allwinner tablets, and to the dudes at the Downfall parody forums.