Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gardening Spells (Update 07 Jan 2016)

by douglasveiga Posted 10th Dec 2014 at 3:52 AM - Updated 22nd Oct 2016 at 12:03 AM by douglasveiga

111 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 76 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 5
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#101 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 11:00 AM
It doesn't work
Test Subject
#102 Old 21st May 2017 at 7:31 AM Last edited by inariibels : 21st May 2017 at 7:31 AM. Reason: Hit enter too fast
Thank you, but larger ground coverage?
Thank you for making this, saves me SO much sim time. Can this be tweaked to cover a bigger area? I have a large garden and have to cast the full set up of weed/harvest/water/fertilize 4 times to get them all.
Test Subject
#103 Old 1st Sep 2017 at 8:45 AM
Does this mod work with the Magic Hands Lifetime Reward? I've been having issues with this mod not working for a while now and have tried with and without a wand, but wanted to double check. Thank you!
Test Subject
#104 Old 19th Sep 2017 at 6:04 AM Last edited by Mishca : 29th Jul 2018 at 2:13 AM. Reason: Found a fix
Had problems using previously. Really wanted back in game so I was trying to figure out why this wasn't working. I used the first download link and it is working properly again. I am not sure what version 1.1 changed, but it could be the cause of the problems (I haven't tried it out since I am very glad it is working again!)
Test Subject
#105 Old 19th Sep 2017 at 6:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by inariibels
Thank you for making this, saves me SO much sim time. Can this be tweaked to cover a bigger area? I have a large garden and have to cast the full set up of weed/harvest/water/fertilize 4 times to get them all.

Probably not since this is made off the base of the restoration spell, but then again I don't write mods either :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#106 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 8:44 PM
As someone with a sim super dedicated to gardening, alchemy, cooking, and basically all things that demand harvestables, this is a blessing :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#107 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 6:38 AM
can this only be use with wands or can this be use when sims bought the lifetime reward magic hands?
Test Subject
#108 Old 29th Jul 2018 at 2:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shrclma
can this only be use with wands or can this be use when sims bought the lifetime reward magic hands?

Very late reply here but for those who read the end of the comment section yes I have had it working with magic hands in the past
Test Subject
#109 Old 17th Jun 2019 at 3:50 PM Last edited by JagaTelesin : 19th Jun 2019 at 10:30 AM.
Script is caught producing script errors by Nraas ErrorTrap, easily reproducible. The errors affect the Sim using the spell either on the 2nd or 3rd cast, and completely reset them (including removing use of any magic without a wand (when Sim has the Magic Hands LTR ability). The error appears to affect savegame data of any saves made after ErrorTrap has processed the Sim.

Would normally recommend the mod (like the author's other mods) but not under these conditions. Perhaps if a fix is found..

Edit: Narrowed down the Sim-reset problem to using gardening spells on Money Trees. All other plants work fine, though I haven't tested specials like the Omni Plant or Chef's Plant.
Test Subject
#110 Old 17th Oct 2020 at 7:58 AM
After installing this Magical Hands LTR doesn't work at all. I can't cast anything without a wand. The option simply doesn't show up.
Lab Assistant
#111 Old 17th Mar 2023 at 8:59 PM
It doesn't work for me, I don't understand why. I couldn't find any conflicts analyzing it with the Dashboard, but absolutely nothing happens in my game, even being a witch already in the game, having a wand in the inventory and having the spells and gardening at 10.
Anyone have an idea where the problem could come from ?
Test Subject
#112 Old 14th Sep 2023 at 5:18 PM
Does anybody know if there's a similar mod for sims 4?
Page 5 of 5