Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

The Palace of Lost Wealth no CC

SCREENSHOTS
4,245 Downloads 133 Thanks  Thanks 61 Favourited 18,646 Views
Uploaded: 25th Dec 2014 at 7:11 PM
Updated: 26th Dec 2014 at 9:44 AM
If you like a life in luxury, because it's out of reach maybe? Then this is for you. Enjoy a bit of gardening to if you like. It's made for lots of familymembers or perhaps just friends, and has more beds than I care to count. They are listed on the floorplans at the end of the picture slider. Number of bathrooms is around 9 separate one's when I counted them last.

The name of the house comes from my attempt at building a mansion with a pricetag of 1 mill. It can't be that hard you think. This house is as stuffed with things as I can make it without making it maximalisme and use tons of cheats. I didn't really see the point in just filling it with tons of useless junk in places where it would be lost or in the way once you start playing. This is as close to 1 mill as I was prepared to take it. Not all challenges are worth pursuing

The house has been fitted with a big pool, several fountains, a bbq, pots for harvestables where I made room for them. Unless EA managed to fit a change to harvestables in their last patch without listing it, you have to grow your own plants, mine will not follow.

The main livingroom doesn't have that much color, other rooms has more of it. The kids rooms and the gym has perhaps the strongest. All rooms except the second floor hallways, are covered in this basic walls with trims in tons of different colors from EA.

This is the second floor hallways and this hallway works as the kids playroom as well. It has a sofa for the parents, a fridge, coffee machine and a small TV.

I used no CC in this build, but I did use the free xmas set. When xmas is over you can hopefully just ditch it.

INSTALLATION: I did try out EA's moveobjects cheat, so placing the house while you're on the lot might be a good idea
Tutorial, this will show you the "place in buildmode" approach suggested: http://www.volvenomtullarask.com/how-to-install-houses

From community I've heard placing lots with moo items in manage worlds view, you will lose items. There is a few things you might not feel like losing. Some columns has been placed places where the game don't like them to be for some silly reason. You may find it useful to figure out how the cheat works, because items tends to vanish. The main bulk of this house has not be placed with the cheat though. Hopefully the problem will only be from time to time.
Use the cheat like this:
1. Open the cheat window with ctrl+shift+C
2: Write bb.moveobjects and click enter.
You should be told if it's now on or off. The same cheat does both.

Hold down "alt" button to slide objects out of grid. A cheat I used a lot while building this house is the ancient "motherlode" code, it's been there like forever and adds 50k each time.

Lot Size: 50x50
Lot Price (furnished): 646 inkl lot.
Lot Price (unfurnished): unknown

Additional Credits:
Suggested mods:
1. scumbombo Fastergardening V2
2. a mod to reduce bills, like from mgomez. At a closer inspection they might not work anymore.
3. perhaps a mod to reduce work needed on broken appliances as well?

Mods used while testing with a 6 family member family.
1. Claudiasharon cslargerhousehold16
2. Twistedmexi tmex.fullhouse.stable
and fastergardening mentioned above.