Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

182 Burkley Ave.

SCREENSHOTS
816 Downloads 58 Thanks  Thanks 13 Favourited 7,223 Views
Uploaded: 4th Jan 2015 at 10:11 PM
Updated: 1st Mar 2015 at 10:27 PM
182 Burkley Ave. is a somewhat small but very trendy, unfurnished single-story home on a 20x30 residential lot. **House is currently not working for me and I'm working on fixing it. Let me know if it is working or not for you! Sorry about this! Update: The problem may be that you need a mailbox on the lot. If it's not working for you, try that!**

This 1 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom gray-brick home features dark hardwood floors throughout with contrasting light blue walls, as well as luxurious marble tile in both the kitchen and bathrooms. The home has a open-concept floor plan with several open doorways, creating a more spacious feel for your Sims. The full bathroom is attached to the single bedroom for privacy, while the half-bath is available to the rest of the house. In addition to the entrance/living room space, kitchen, and dining room, there is also a study which provides plenty of space for your desk and computer, bookshelves and more.

The landscaping is simple yet elegant and includes neat flower gardens, a few bushes and a tree. There is a sliding glass door in the kitchen which leads to the backyard and patio. Most of the yard is fenced in.

This could be a potential starter home, depending on how you plan to furnish it, as the price of this unfurnished lot is only ยง18,909. Perfect for a single Sim or couple, and plenty of room for your own creativity and personalizing.

There is no CC included in this lot.
Please do not copy or re-upload any of this as your own.
Thank you and I hope you enjoy!

Lot Size: 2x3
Lot Price (furnished): 18,909