Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Great Taste Dining Table Recolours

SCREENSHOTS
7,841 Downloads 225 Thanks  Thanks 23 Favourited 7,937 Views
Uploaded: 2nd Jan 2015 at 4:42 AM
As requested by kjkjljkjkjkjljkj.

kjkjljkjkjkjljkj asked me to recolour the Nightlife Good Taste, Great Taste and Impeccable Taste Dining Tables in the usual AL wood colours also to do some Christmas tablecloths. The 1x1 and 2x2 are slaved to the 1x2 dining table, check out the Maxis NL Tables with remeshed legs-Updated by hippi, they are also slaved to the 1x2 dining table, look great in the wood colours and match my base game dining chair recolours.
I also added 6 Christmas tablecloths, 6 Valentines tablecloths & 10 LACK tablecloths.

Found: Buy Mode > Surfaces > Dining Tables. Price: 1x1 - §400. 1x2 - §810. 2x2 - §850.

Custom content used in my screen shots: Craftsman Windows Expansion Set Window by tbudget.

Files have been compressed and checked in game. Colour charts are included in the zip files.

Additional Credits: SimPE - CEP - GIMP - Milkshape - UV Mapper - The Compressorizer - Maxis/EA Games, MTS and Google Images.
amythestfenix for the extra wood colours and for allowing me to use them.
kjkjljkjkjkjljkj for requesting these recolours.