Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

BG/Uni jacket/flared pants (default and custom) for TF-EF

SCREENSHOTS
1,791 Downloads 84 Thanks  Thanks 10 Favourited 7,006 Views
Uploaded: 2nd Feb 2015 at 4:36 AM
Updated: 13th Feb 2015 at 1:02 PM
This is a default replacement for tfbodyhipjacketwideflaredpants from the base game and yfbodyhipjacketwideflaredpants from University. It uses Yuxi's Black Coffee mesh and Trapping's teen conversion of that mesh, with Yuxi's textures partially recolored by me. Since Trapping also made an elder conversion mesh, I included elder versions as decustomized CC, so adults can grow up into them, too. I have also included a regular custom content version for teens through elders.

The young adult replacement and the adult custom packages are enabled for both adults and young adults. All packages except the YA default package are base-game; the YA default replaces an outfit from University, and will not work properly if University is not installed. All packages, both default and custom, are set to have the proper shoe sounds; Sims wearing these outfits will sound like they are wearing heels. The outfits are set as Everyday only.

There are two rar files, one for the default replacements and one for the custom version. Both include Yuxi's Maxis hands mesh and Trapping's teen and elder meshes. All meshes have fat morphs, and the adult mesh has a preg morph.

Note: Yuxi's original Black Coffee set also contains a "smooth hands" version of the adult mesh. You can use it instead of the Maxis hands mesh, but cannot use both, as the two will conflict.

The rar file for the defaults includes the teen and young adult replacement packages, decustomized elder packages, and a texture package that is shared by all of them. The rar for the custom version has teen, adult, and elder packages, and an optional category mod for those packages. The custom packages are labeled so you can install the ones you want, but the teen and elder packages pull their textures from either the custom adult packages or the texture package. The category mod will set those packages, and only those packages, as Everyday and Formal instead of just as Everyday. Since it modifies custom content, it can be placed in your Downloads folder.

The defaults are not mesh replacements, and will not break recolors of fbodyhipjacketwideflaredpants. If you are using replacement meshes, such as this package by CatOfEvilGenius, you can continue to use them, and any recolors which use them.

The teen and young adult defaults are separate, so if you have University, you can choose to replace both outfits, or only one. You only need to remove other defaults for the age(s) you replace; you can mix-and-match other replacements for fbodyhipjacketwideflaredpants as long as you only have one default for each age. If you have a default for fbodyhipjacketwideflaredpants that replaces both the teen and young adult outfits in a single package, you can continue to use it it as long as you only use one of my packages, and my package loads last.

Note: You should remove any catalog or category mods for tfbodyhipjacketwideflaredpants or yfbodyhipjacketwideflaredpants before installing the default package for that age. Yuxi's Black Coffee style uses two groups instead of the single group that Maxis used, so catalog or category mods based on the Maxis outfits are not compatible with the default packages; a catalog or category mod that loads after the default packages could keep the replacement outfits from displaying properly.

The original Maxis outfits were only for TF and YAF, but the replacements are available for AF as well, as shown below. All three outfits are shown; the style is the same for teens, young adults, and adults.

Click the spoiler button to see a close-in shot showing the detail on the shirts.

An elder conversion is also included. Click the spoiler button to see how that looks.

Polygon count: all meshes, 1855 vertices, 2331 faces

Additional Credits:
Yuxi, for the mesh and original textures.
Trapping, for the teen and elder meshes.
Jo, maxon, and CaliBrat here at MTS, for helping me refine the selections.