Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

About Face (closeup poses)

SCREENSHOTS
4,942 Downloads 115 Thanks  Thanks 27 Favourited 17,012 Views
Uploaded: 8th Mar 2015 at 2:30 PM
Updated: 16th Jan 2021 at 9:15 PM

About the Poses

This is part two in what I'm calling the "Lost Poses". They weren't actually lost and they certainly aren't new. I posted them to my blog a couple of years ago, but never uploaded them to MTS. I'm just now getting around to correcting that oversight and will be re-releasing them in the order that they were originally created.

The poses themselves have not been changed from their original state, but I did update the pose list. Many people prefer that the "name" in the pose list be the actual code rather than some arbitrary short descriptive name. So I have fixed that on this set. So even if you already have these, you may well want to get a new copy.

These poses are intended to be used in close-up / above-the-waist photography. I didn't spend a whole lot of time posing the lower body, though I did more on some than on others. If you choose to use these poses in full-body pictures, that's on you. I don't want to hear any bellyaching about how bland the lower body is. You were told!

Pose Names

Poses are pose-list compatible! (but you can always opt to use the codes instead)
  • a_k2_aboutface_01
  • a_k2_aboutface_02
  • a_k2_aboutface_03
  • a_k2_aboutface_04
  • a_k2_aboutface_05
  • a_k2_aboutface_06
  • a_k2_aboutface_07
  • a_k2_aboutface_08

Note

Pose #5 is meant to go up against a wall/mirror/window. Lady sims with particularly generous cleavage may bleed into the wall a bit. But depending on the angle you take the picture, this may not be too much of an issue.

Credits for CC Used

The following items were used on the model in the photos:
Additional Credits: