Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

8 70s-90s Post Punk/Goth Rock/Industrial T-Shirts (Female)

SCREENSHOTS
2,810 Downloads 77 Thanks  Thanks 25 Favourited 11,314 Views
Uploaded: 28th Mar 2015 at 1:15 PM
Okay, so I haven't uploaded anything prior to this before. I was kind of disappointed by the lack of band tees that I liked on here, so pretty much I made eight t-shirts featuring some classic post punk, goth rock, and industrial bands of the late 70s through the 90s, and many of these bands are still active today. The only exceptions to the 70s-90s rule is the Nick Cave shirt, which is based off a tour poster from last year; however, The Bad Seeds were a prominent act throughout the 80s and 90s as well as now. The other is the Nine Inch Nails shirt, the artwork for which is based off the Year Zero album. Again, NIN were nonetheless very important throughout the 90s so I think that applies here.

The shirt used is the tucked-in tee for female Sims. It doesn't add new colors to the original item and appears by itself. I plan on making eight more band tees of the same theme and upon request I will put the same designs on a different tee, whether it be another female one or a male one.

THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
  1. Nine Inch Nails: The classic NIN logo on the front pocket with the "Art is Resistance" artwork from Year Zero on the back.
  2. Bauhaus: The Bela Lugosi's Dead album artwork.
  3. Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds: 2014 tour dates on the back with the photo of Nick Cave that appeared on the poster on the front.
  4. Einsturzende Neubauten: Logo on the front pocket with photo of the band from the mid-80s on the back.
  5. Siouxsie Sioux: Iconic black and white contrast portrait on the back.
  6. The Cure: Logo on the front and black and white image of Robert Smith on the back.
  7. Joy Division: Classic Unknown Pleasures album art on the back.
  8. Black Flag: Simple black bars on the back.

EXTRA NOTES:

The image of Nick Cave on the front of shirt may appear warped on fatter Sims or bustier Sims because of how it pushes his face out. There isn't any way to change it that I know of.

The images on the pockets here may also stretch with the breasts, but it's nowhere near as drastic, as shown by the Sim in the Neubauten shirt.

Custom content used includes various lipsticks I made and the Afro Redux by lumialover8.