Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

ATS Sandy's - IKEA Nursery Fixed & Recoloured.

SCREENSHOTS
8,313 Downloads 111 Thanks  Thanks 13 Favourited 10,303 Views
Uploaded: 12th Apr 2015 at 1:52 PM
Updated: 16th Apr 2015 at 5:32 AM - Replace screenshot
Great big hug and thanks to Sandy for giving me permission to do this.

With permission from Sandy over at Around The Sims 2 I've made the armchair and potty in this set recolourable, I also changed the crib bedding and slaved it to the Maxis bedding, at Sandy's suggestion I didn't change the GUID's so if you have this set already these should override the ones you have in your game.

All up there is 21 recolours - the usual AL Wood, LACK colours including the 3 extra requested colours & MALM Colours. Coming as soon as I finish them Pastel colours. You can view the original meshes by Sandy HERE.

I put the recolours in separate zip files to make it easier to grab just the colours you want. All the recolours of the Donors Gift Single Bed are in 1 separate zip file.

These are base game compatible, no EP's or SP's required!

Shelf:
Found: Buy Mode > Surfaces > Coffee Tables. Price: §40.

Footstool:
Found: Buy Mode > Decorative > Sculptures. Price: §90.

Armchair:
Found: Buy Mode > Comfort > Living Chairs. Price: §25.

Potty:
Found: Buy Mode > Miscellaneous > Children. Price: §29.

Toychest:
Found: Buy Mode > Miscellaneous > Children. Price: §

Crib:
Found: Buy Mode > Miscellaneous > Children. Price: §285

Sandy also gave me permission to recolour the Donation Gift Single Bed, I have not included the mesh for this object, I'm sorry if you don't already have the single bed and want it you will have to make a donation to Around The Sims 2 to get it.

Donation Gift - Single Bed:
Found: Buy Mode > Comfort > Beds. Price: §280.

Files have been compressed and checked in game. A colour chart is included in the zip file.

Additional Credits: SimPE - CEP - GIMP - Milkshape - UV Mapper - The Compressorizer - Maxis/EA Games and MTS.
Sandy for giving me permission to fix these files, recolour and upload them.
amythestfenix for the extra wood colours and for allowing me to use them.