Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Florence Nightingale's Memorial Hospital

by Mykuska Posted 20th Apr 2015 at 6:05 PM - Updated 19th Jul 2015 at 9:29 AM by Mykuska

110 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 63 Feedback Posts, 46 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 5
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#101 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 6:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Prettytan12
After the update I downloaded this lot and put it in my game, the nurses and doctors are walking around in weird clothes with weird hats that look like animals on their head wish I could post a pic smh they are not wearing the right clothes for working in the hospital....is there a fix for this?

This is sometimes issue with mods. Did you use some mod with clothes or mod for hospital? When you update game some mods become incompatible and you need to wait for mod update.
This lot don't use anything just CC items.

Variety is the spice of life.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#102 Old 4th Jan 2016 at 1:01 AM
Your hospital is so real and absolutely stunning. I do not install CC but still everything works well. Thank you :)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#103 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 12:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bloodvelvet
Your hospital is so real and absolutely stunning. I do not install CC but still everything works well. Thank you

Yeah most of my CC are just decoration items ... so don't need them .

Thank you for download.

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#104 Old 9th Apr 2016 at 4:07 PM
Like the hospital very much, the EA one was very bland and boring, the deco is spot on. Thanks for the share.
Lab Assistant
#105 Old 21st May 2016 at 9:19 AM Last edited by Daleylife : 22nd May 2016 at 2:26 AM.
Could you upload this to the gallery? I'd like to just download the lot CC free and we've had a cheat for awhile now that lets us change these work lots in-game.

Edit: Downloaded your mod, placed all files where they need to go, and I can't find your lot when I'm in the gallery. Include CC *IS* checked.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#106 Old 9th Jun 2016 at 7:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Daleylife
Could you upload this to the gallery? I'd like to just download the lot CC free and we've had a cheat for awhile now that lets us change these work lots in-game.

Edit: Downloaded your mod, placed all files where they need to go, and I can't find your lot when I'm in the gallery. Include CC *IS* checked.

Hmm don't know where is the problem. I will upload building into gallery when i start play S4 again (w8 for holidays ). I will notice you here when it is done. Also i want build new little cute hospital (with and without CC).

Test Subject
#107 Old 8th Jul 2017 at 9:53 PM
Default Unusual problem.
When starting the day, 'leftover' patients from day before (a couple are present for the first visit to the job, i noticed.) are present on the beds. So, when I bring in a new patient to the bed...it's already occupied. (Like the game hasn't fully accepted the established patient.) Process hangs and the new patient just stands there in hall, character stands there with a hung process/action. Is there a code to start with a new set of patients, and/or empty beds each day?
Not even sure this is a bug under your mod, but I have to ask.

Otherwise this is a fantastic mod. you have my thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#108 Old 8th Jul 2017 at 9:54 PM
Epic in it's simplicity.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#109 Old 29th Jul 2017 at 6:43 PM
I just downloaded your hospital and it’s lovely. I love how clean it is but it isn’t dull at all. I also like the overall aesthetic of the lot. The empty second floor was also useful since I ended up filling it up with rooms for patients and a cafe :)

However, I did encounter the missing mods when placing the lot even when I got the v2. Other than that, it’s great and I haven’t noticed anything that was missing.
Test Subject
#110 Old 20th Jan 2018 at 5:37 PM
For those needing fixes for the broken links:

Animal pillows by Littlecrakers can now be found here.

Kitchen chalk art by Ladysyrensims can now be found here.

Prints by Puresims can now be found here , but I am unable to get anything to download using the links.

The Medication by Ajoyasims is completely gone, so unless someone who has it reuploads it somewhere, we will have to make due without. Here is a great alternate set you can use in its stead.
Test Subject
#111 Old 29th Oct 2021 at 4:48 PM
thank you very much
Page 5 of 5