Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Fitted Blinds One Mesh Fits in ANY window! Recolours

SCREENSHOTS
14,495 Downloads 934 Thanks  Thanks 162 Favourited 32,137 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 30th May 2015 at 9:09 AM
Updated: 1st Jun 2015 at 6:23 AM
I use these blinds quite a bit in my game and screenshots. Thought it was about time I shared my recolours with everyone here at MTS. 6 AL wood, 5 Malm & 10 Lack recolours, you can find more recolours by me HERE. I have included the MESH by TheNinthWave in the zip file, you can view the original upload by TheNinthWave HERE.

ETA: Many thanks to ScaryRob who suggested I mention that these blinds do not work on diagonal windows. However if you use 'moveObjects On' & 'SnapObectToGrid', it is possible to place them on a diagonal window.

These are base game compatible, no EP's or SP's required!

Found: Buy Mode > Decorative > Curtains. Price: §335.

Custom Content used in my screenshots: Maxis add-on: New ‘Function of Plate Glass’ windows and doors by moune999.

Files have been compressed and checked in game. The MESH and a colour chart is included in the zip file.

Additional Credits: SimPE - CEP - GIMP - Milkshape - UV Mapper - The Compressorizer - Maxis/EA Games and MTS.
TheNinthWave for the mesh.
amythestfenix for the extra wood colours and for allowing me to use them.