Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Clementine's Art

SCREENSHOTS
755 Downloads 30 Thanks  Thanks 9 Favourited 6,705 Views
Uploaded: 5th Sep 2015 at 2:47 PM
Updated: 5th Sep 2015 at 3:36 PM
Clementine stated her own art shop, determined to sell only the most expensive art she could find.

She made no money, for her staff kept quitting and shoppers were scarce. Then she heard that people thought she was boring.
Clementine was shocked, because she was certainly not boring! So she made some changes. She added a studio with easels where visitors could paint,
as well as a studio for pottery and flower art. She built new staff quarters with a proper kitchen and a TV for the staff to use during breaks.

Her very formal garden had to go, and she built footpaths leading to tiny surprises everywhere

And she made sure there was coffee, so that clients will stay longer.

This lot was built to be run as a business. It can be converted to a community lot (remove the till and phone). If a bandatron is placed and the till removed,
it can also work as a business (art gallery).

A gardening mod (something like Perfect Plants from Symbology) is recommended, or your business owner and his/her staff will be trimming plants most of the time.

It is a very expenisve business, so you will need a fabulously rich Sim to buy it.

Since I have UC, you will need all expansion and stuff packs. I had a lot of fun building it and I hope some of you will have a lot of fun playing it!

The lot was shrunk with the Lot Adjustor.

Lot Size: 4x4
Lot Price (furnished): 240,600

Additional Credits:
EA and Maxis for the brilliant game
All the moderators, creators here - each piece of advice helps
Gadwin Print Screen
LotAdjustor