Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

OFB Shelves - Storybook Recolours

SCREENSHOTS
2,742 Downloads 274 Thanks  Thanks 22 Favourited 8,518 Views
Uploaded: 20th Sep 2015 at 10:59 AM

The Roedisplay Convex Corner by Grant Industries, Roedisplay Concave Corner by Grant Industries, Roedisplay by Grant Industries and the Quick Display by Sims Club Merchandise in Pink, Purple, White and Yellow to match the Good Witch Counters. I have bad news and I have good news for you about these shelves. The bad news...there is a fault in the mesh for the Roedisplay Concave Corner by Grant Industries that I was unable to cover up in the recolours. Now for the good news...the Roedisplay Concave Corner by Grant Industries and the Roedisplay by Grant Industries are slaved to the Roedisplay Convex Corner by Grant Industries.

DoReMiFaSoLaTiDo has previously uploaded some shelf recolours as well as other matching stuff, you can check it all out HERE.

These are not base game compatible, Open for Business is required!

Roedisplay Convex Corner by Grant Industries:
Found: Community > Buy Mode > Surfaces > Shelves. Price: §250.

Roedisplay Concave Corner by Grant Industries
:
Found: Community > Buy Mode > Surfaces > Shelves. Price: §250.

Roedisplay by Grant Industries:
Found: Community > Buy Mode > Surfaces > Shelves. Price: §500.

Quick Display by Sims Club Merchandise:
Found: Community > Buy Mode > Surfaces > Shelves. Price: §200.

Files have been compressed and checked in game. A colour chart is included in the zip file.

Additional Credits: SimPE - CEP - GIMP - Milkshape - UV Mapper - The Compressorizer - Maxis/EA Games and MTS.