Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

BlandCo Recolours + No-Splash version

by plasticbox Posted 3rd Oct 2015 at 12:15 AM - Updated 7th Jan 2016 at 9:11 PM by plasticbox

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Oct 2015 at 2:22 AM
Love the colors! Very simple and clean just love love love them! thank you!
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd Oct 2015 at 3:46 AM
I love the colors, but the problem is that it doesn't let me play, idk why, it loads my save file, but when I try to play with my households it sends me to manage worlds again...
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Oct 2015 at 4:16 AM
I've been meaning to do this project myself, love your colours!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Oct 2015 at 4:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by madchemist2014
I love the colors, but the problem is that it doesn't let me play, idk why, it loads my save file, but when I try to play with my households it sends me to manage worlds again...

What game version are you on and have you tested this without other CC?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Oct 2015 at 4:57 AM
I'm on version 1.10.57.1020, and no, I haven't tried it without CC, I'm gonna do that now

edit: I tried it without CC and it still does that :S
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Oct 2015 at 5:04 AM
Well if it happens without any CC then you have an issue with your game. Please post in Discussion > Help, not here.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Oct 2015 at 5:07 AM
I tried with a new game and it worked, maybe my saved game got corrupted or something, nice mod
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 4th Oct 2015 at 7:58 AM
Love the softness of the color payoff!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 12th Oct 2015 at 12:11 PM
Excellent work!! Thank you very much!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 20th Oct 2015 at 4:40 PM
Many thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 29th Feb 2016 at 2:50 AM
You are amazing thank you!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 23rd Mar 2016 at 3:48 PM
Thank you so much for these very much needed recolors. Recently went back to Sims3 and realized how much I had missed CAS. I understand why they took it out and building is much better in 4, mostly. Thanks for giving me back some color choice. And sometimes you don't want the backsplash.
Test Subject
#14 Old 15th Jan 2019 at 4:05 PM
Hi, just wanted to report an error with this - I don't know if there's any point, but maybe someone else will find this useful.

I downloaded the kitchen recolours and suddenly my sims were unable to cook ("Not enough counter space"). Just spent awhile when trying to find the defective object on my Mod folder, and this file is the reason my sims were not able to cook anything. Now it works perfectly after removing this object from the folder.

It's a shame - I really loved this in the game.