Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Decorative Glassware Set (reloaded)

SCREENSHOTS
3,300 Downloads 194 Thanks  Thanks 27 Favourited 10,688 Views
Uploaded: 20th Nov 2015 at 3:40 PM
Updated: 20th Nov 2015 at 4:13 PM
This is a repository set. The master package is the Fruitbowl. You must have this in your game for the others to work properly. Also, if you want to make a recolour, this is the package to choose.

These packages were made by me, and have unique GUIDs. However you may recognise the meshes, which were made by Moune999 for her Torrox and Le Morvan sets. Thank you Moune, for letting me use these. Moune's meshes have been remapped by me into a single repository set. The Pitcher mesh is my own, based on the Maxis pitcher from the Freetime potters wheel.

These objects were cloned from the Measure of a Sim wooden model, and are all available in the catalogue under decorative /sculpture for $100.

These objects are set for placement on OFB shelves (as shown). Therefore OFB is required to use them. They give Arts & Crafts hobby enthusiasm when viewed, so FT is advised. I think your game will 'jump' rather than crash when the objects are interacted with if you don't have FT, however if you want to risk it PLEASE back your game up first.

The default colour is cranberry/gold and there are seven items in the set. I have also included three recolours.

Polygon Counts:
Carafe 400 vertices
Flutes 478
Fruitbowl 318
Pitcher 555
Pot 375
Redwineglasses 672
Vase 442

Additional Credits:
Moune999 http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=163550 SimPE The makers of all those great tutorials.