Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

The Staircases Palace

SCREENSHOTS
3,030 Downloads 63 Thanks  Thanks 27 Favourited 14,164 Views
Uploaded: 16th Feb 2016 at 2:07 PM
Updated: 23rd May 2016 at 11:13 PM
The Staircases Palace is an eighteenth century mansion, located in 567 Camino Real. The Corte family ordered to build its construction, sparing no expense in decorating. Their residence is compound by five different bedrooms in suite placed upstairs. The master bedroom possesses pinotea floors, cedar furniture and decorations made out in pure gold; a private gym; a spacious game room and, last but not least, a billiards room (which also has a sauna).
Moving on, downstairs, are located the mansion’s main rooms: the living room, for example, is entirely decorated in marble; the kitchen, which has a breakfast room and a wine cellar. The dining room is where the former house owners received well-known guests. In the music room, we can find the family’s piano and rehearsal room; the family museum that harbors a wide collection of paintings and statues collected by Corte family during many different trips around Africa, Europe and Asia. Appended to the museum, there is also a petite paint workshop.
Concerning the backyard, it has an attractive marble stairway, which leads to two different areas: the pool area with its own small dressing room and the bushes’ labyrinth, which has a gorgeous fountain at its core.
Due to everything mentioned, the lot’s price is of §1.578.282.

Lot Size: 6x6
Lot Price (furnished): §1.578.282

Additional Credits:
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did building it. Oh, I almost forgot –big thanks to @DucksandNinjas for helping with the redaction of these posts.

Happy simming!