Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Just Off Campus Bar and Grill

SCREENSHOTS
1,240 Downloads 86 Thanks  Thanks 11 Favourited 10,495 Views
Uploaded: 25th Feb 2016 at 2:38 PM
Updated: 11th May 2016 at 4:42 AM - fixed the missing paint!
My sims, unlike me, tend to date and go on outings a lot in college; so I was frustrated, building Land Grant University, not to be able to provide any proper dating venues, where couples could fill that "dine out" want. So as soon as LGU was safely uploaded, I fired up AGS, plopped the LGU terrain down in an empty Uni+NL neighborhood, and started building. The Just Off Campus Bar & Grill is the first result.

Dining, check. Dancing, check. Drinking, check. Duet, check. There's even a photobooth to woohoo in, if the date is up for it, or to take a nice romantic picture if not. Not even the largest outings will have any problem being seated with this many tables, either. The floor arrangement avoids both routing failure and dishwashing in the restrooms, as well as providing space for mass smustle parties. Yes, the decor is a little bit bright, but the clientele will all be Bright Young Things so that's only suitable.

I have never had a problem with students leaving homework on the tables of on-campus restaurants, if that's worrying you; and there's nothing like dating on-campus to make those semester hours fly by! Since the LGU terrain map is built on the assumption that all lots would be 3x2 or 3x3 (the smallest available in a University-only game), the Bar & Grill is built to the same scale, intended to fit with the other Just Off Campus businesses in that subhood; but it would work just as well on other campuses, or even in the more Bohemian portions of Downtown or your favorite neighborhood. (Widespot really needs a proper date venue. Just thought I'd mention that.)

Lot Size: 3x2
Lot Price (furnished): $91,708

Additional Credits:
All thanks to the creators of the AGS, without whom I wouldn't be building for upload at all; and to all the people who checked in on the feedback thread in the Creator Feedback forum, but particularly Jawusa, Joandsarah, and Justpetro for coming back repeatedly with specific and constructive input. All remaining features anyone hates about this lot are solely my responsibility. They certainly tried to talk sense to me.