Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

~ New ~ 4-Tile Painting: A Muralist's Delight II Featuring Art by Jaison Cianelli

SCREENSHOTS
2,751 Downloads 147 Thanks  Thanks 24 Favourited 13,315 Views
Uploaded: 11th Mar 2016 at 2:31 PM
Updated: 11th Mar 2016 at 4:38 PM - To add extract about the Artist
This is closely based on a painting that I created nine years ago this month. The mesh has been revamped, improved and assigned new guids, in case you happen to still have the old painting in your game. There are 44 canvases and 6 frame colors in all, including the mesh. This group of paintings are all abstract - chosen for their range of color, expressive appeal and creative energy. The frames are all done in the AL wood palette borrowed from Michelle. Thank you for downloading; I hope you enjoy using these in your game!

These are basegame compatible, No EP's/SP's are required!

Note to Recolor Artists: I have the shadow overlays for both frame and canvas ~ Please see Comment #5.

Found: Buy Mode --> Decorative --> Wall Hangings Price: §550

Room Rating: 3

~~~
Award-winning, abstract artist Jaison Cianelli says the process of painting does some incredible things for him on a personal level.

"Having a creative outlet and using the imagination helps overcome obstacles and allows one to grow because it is a practice in reaching for something more and stepping beyond familiar ground," he says.

Cianelli explains that he is often inspired by the creative process itself. When painting a new piece, he says he can feel the artwork "rekindle a connection to something divine."

Each abstract artist has his own visual language. While some may think of abstract art as random and disorganized, you will notice that much of Cianelli's work has a direct connection to nature. Cianelli actually looks for a rhythm as he paints.

"It is fluid and free, and moves to express how life constantly flows," Cianelli says.

Cianelli also works with digital mediums, often mixing things up with photography and scanned artwork.

"I enjoy the process of combining these different techniques and images together in layers, transforming them further as I go, to create a composition that I could not entirely foresee because it is the end result of a journey," he explains.

Creating awe-inspiring works of art makes Cianelli a happier and more fulfilled person. Yet he also hopes the emotions he experiences are passed on to those who view his work, and that you'll appreciate the common themes of openness, freedom, movement and energy.
~~~

Canvas Title Key:
A01_"Luminous"
A02_"Awake My Soul"
A03_"Living Waters"
A04_"Kingdom Within"
A05_"Becoming"
A06_"A Heart So Big, #4"
A07_"Above The Clouds"
A08_"Secret Garden"
A09_"Arrival"
A10_"Bursting Sun"
A11_"Coasting Into Lavender"
A12_"Come A Little Closer"
A13_"Soul Wave"
A14_"Dash Of Spring"
A15_"Desire"
A16_"Divine Substance"
A17_"Enchanted Blossoms"
A18_"Essence, #2"
A19_"Everything Is Motion"
A20_"Fire On The Mountain"
A21_"Flower Dance"
A22_"Freedom"
A23_"Gold Sunset"
A24_"Heaven And Earth"
A25_"Imagination In Ruby Fire"
A26_"Immersed"
A27_"In The Light Of Each Other"
A28_"Just Being"
A29_"Life Is A Gift"
A30_"Lighthearted"
A31_"Microcosm"
A32_"Mother Earth"
A33_"Oneness"
A34_"Passion"
A35_"Precipice"
A36_"Reigning Light"
A37_"Romance"
A38_"Somebody's Smiling"
A39_"Spiral Wave"
A40_"Surrender"
A41_"Walk On Water"
A42_"Warm Embrace"
A43_"Slice Of Heaven"
A44_"A Heart So Big, #3"

Polygon Counts:
Faces = 42
Vertices = 80

Additional Credits:
MTS ~ SimPE ~ Maxis/EA Games ~ MilkShape ~ UV Mapper Pro ~ MS Paint ~ GIMP ~ Gadwin Printscreen
CompressJPeg, a free, online image compression program
Michelle for her help, resources and friendship!

All art images have been collected from within Public Domain, but they are used by special permission from their artist, Jaison Cianelli. Please visit Cianelli Studios to learn more about this wonderful, energetic man. "Thank You, Mr. Cianelli!"

No attempts have been made to alter the images except by dimension/size and file-type conversion.