Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Three Birthday Cards for MogHughson's Postal System

SCREENSHOTS
860 Downloads 77 Thanks  Thanks 9 Favourited 6,226 Views
Uploaded: 2nd May 2016 at 6:26 PM
After falling in love with MogHughson's Postal System and the many different recoloring options I've found here on the site, I decided to try my hand at it and introduce three new Birthday Cards for your Simmies (because let's be honest, when can you ever have enough?)

For those of you not familiar with MogHughson's Postal System, if you download these cards along with her fabulous postal system you're able to send cards to your friends and family within the community via your mailbox. (See MogHughson's page for more information about this or if you ever want to try making your own cards)

For this upload, I've created three different Birthday Cards with various greetings.

1) Pink Cupcake/Blue Cupcake Cards: Titles "Happy Happy Birthday!" and reads "Hope your birthday is as sweet as you!"

2) Peanut Butter & Jelly Card: Titles "Like Peanut Butter & Jelly" and reads "We go together like Peanut Butter and Jelly. Wishing a Happy Birthday to the nuttiest (and greatest) friend I've ever had."

Remember if you don't have MogHughson's Postal System, none of these cards will work so make sure to download it first before any card recolors.

Custom Content Featured In Pictures: Honeywell's Pretty and Practical Kitchen Shelves (check those out, I love them!) and the lovely Gift Box from Parsimonious's Perpetually Present Collection (scroll down). Special thanks to them for making my staging look good.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions or comments

Additional Credits:
I'm am extremely grateful to MogHughson and her amazing Postal System with instructions!

And a big thanks to Honeywell and Parsimonious.org for their fantastic custom content. As well as Cliparts.co (PB & J Clipart) and Clipartbest.com (Cupcake Clipart) for their Public Domain pictures feautured on my cards.

And a huge thanks to SimPE, Adobe Photoshop Elements 13, Nvidia DDS Utilities (SimPE help), FRAPS (screenshot help), and Mod The Sims for all of their help with the technical side of this project.

I couldn't have done this without all of their hard work before me