Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

TSS Bunk Beds

by Michelle Posted 6th May 2016 at 10:28 AM - Updated 29th Aug 2021 at 5:11 AM by Michelle : Added Smart Beds test results by natboopsie

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 6th May 2016 at 2:59 PM Last edited by natboopsie : 6th May 2016 at 4:08 PM.
Someone was asking in your other download thread, the one with the first bunk beds in this series, whether they would work with TwoJeff's Smart Beds. I'm writing in this one because I wanted to know the same, but I only had a chance to test the Simple Single you posted here.
I'm delighted to report that those DO work for me with Smart Beds, at least in the one house I tested it in.

I'll link in your basegame bunkbeds comments to my comment here, because I'm figuring that these test results are at least a good sign that those will work with Smart Beds also.

Editing to add my thanks to you, Michelle, for creating the beds. I would never have tested them if I weren't pretty excited about them already, but I still meant to say thank you.
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th May 2016 at 1:18 AM
@natboopsie thank you so much for testing the bed, I owe you a big favour and a hug. ♥♥♥

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th May 2016 at 8:09 AM
Thanks, Michelle, for these wonderful beds!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th May 2016 at 1:42 PM
Another great set of beds...thank you.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 7th May 2016 at 10:35 PM
@Michelle, you are very welcome, but it was something I wanted to know too. And especially considering all that you create to make our games better, I would say that I still owe you quite a lot---if we're keeping score! But hugs all around are always good.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th May 2016 at 8:41 PM
This is an awesome space saver! Thank you for this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th May 2016 at 2:49 AM
Awesom work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Oct 2016 at 2:40 PM
Wow! thank you so much! :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 6:59 PM
Amazing! Thank you!! (I can now bunk the kiddos in batches! ;)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 11:30 PM
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 9th May 2023 at 10:32 AM
I have bugs. Is there anything else needed for the beds to work? This happens when Sims have nothing to do and want to do something with the bed.
Attached files:
File Type: txt  ObjectError_E002_t1293825.txt (218.1 KB, 8 downloads)
File Type: txt  ObjectError_E002_t1316523.txt (218.9 KB, 0 downloads)